What Have I Done? Amanda Prowse

(12 Posts)
Feenie Fri 22-Feb-13 21:44:03

Just finished this today - link.

Really, really enjoyed it - only £1.19, grab yourself a bargain and then come and talk to me about it, dying to discuss it with someone!

TabithaMcKitten Fri 22-Feb-13 22:14:16

I've read this!

Feenie Fri 22-Feb-13 23:18:22

What did you think?

I downloaded this the other day, but have several others to read first....

Cherrypi Sat 23-Feb-13 16:49:17

Half way through this one. Good so far.

madasamarchhare Mon 25-Feb-13 21:24:46

Fabulous book. I've just finished it completely compelling. Couldn't stop thinking about Kate even when I wasn't actually reading she was always on my mind. Very well written book starting her previous book now.

TabithaMcKitten Mon 25-Feb-13 21:41:13

I enjoyed it, but I found Kate a tiny bit irritating and I really didn't like her children! I also thought her sister could have been more helpful with their relationship. Not that I'm at all critical! I thought the abuse she suffered was hideous, but very well portrayed.

Feenie Mon 25-Feb-13 21:56:12

Yep, her children made me cross. Her husband was such a bastard - how could you have the imagination to dream up a situation as horrible as that? Kate didn't irritate me - she did at the beginning, before I knew the full extent of her abuse, but I thought she was fantastic at his end, truly brilliant.

TabithaMcKitten Mon 25-Feb-13 22:23:33

Yeah, I was really cheering her on at his end!

InVeryveryBadTaste Mon 25-Feb-13 22:25:30

Read it at the weekend - sur of the moment as so cheapsmile
Really enjoyed it - until the end which I thought was rushed and not given much thought actually.
Would recommend it thoughgrin

InVeryveryBadTaste Mon 25-Feb-13 22:25:53

Gggrrr spur

FakePlasticLobsters Tue 26-Feb-13 11:12:46

I've been looking at it and not buying it, but now it seems to be a good 'un I've bought it for my Kindle.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now