Forgotten name of book, please help!

(4 Posts)
JaneLane Fri 08-Feb-13 00:31:16

Tis alright smile

FuntimeFuschia Fri 08-Feb-13 00:28:52

Aha! Thats the puppy. Thank you very much, and the next one is out too, good stuff. Will be ordering those immediately!

Thanks again smile

JaneLane Fri 08-Feb-13 00:25:10

Is it Sanctus?

FuntimeFuschia Thu 07-Feb-13 23:37:31

I was lent a book last year which I really enjoyed, bit daft but entertaining and I think it was the first in a series and I meant to buy my own copy and continue with it but got distracted by other stuff (mainly Game of Thrones) and have now COMPLETELY forgotten what this book was called blush.

So, if memory serves me correctly it's set in a monastery which was sort of hewn into a mountainside. A monk jumps off the top in front of the worlds press. A journalist is sent to investigate. There is some connection with a group building beehives in poor countries, and ultimately it turns out the monatery has held Eve (yes, she of the Original Sin and the Snake and whatnot) hostage and been feeding off her blood. Or something. Like I say, quite daft, but enjoyable (I am guilty of liking Dan Brown type ancient mystery/conspiracy books). Oh, and I think the journalist lady may be pregnant at the end, hence the continuing series.

Anyone have any idea?! And please feel free to mock me for my clearly appalling tastes in literature wink

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now