Bared to you

(9 Posts)
xmasissodepressing Thu 17-Jan-13 17:39:23

It does get better and you get to learn about Gideon's and Eva's background. I thought the first two books were far superior to 50 shades. Can't wait for book three in this trilogy to come out.

Talking about vulgar, at least it has nothing like the tampon incident in it as in 50 shades.

tiggy114 Thu 17-Jan-13 08:15:10

Ooo thanks. I'll look at that. I don't mind the sex but enjoy the story and psychological connection between the characters more.

Try 'Gabriel's Inferno'. Less sex but a more interesting back-story and more likeable characters.

mummy050111 Wed 16-Jan-13 22:39:23

Sorry didnt see your previous comment, it does get better but we wont know the full story for a while as the third book doesnt come out until may!

tiggy114 Tue 15-Jan-13 18:56:18

And NOW it gets better. For anyone else reading this, at about 60% through it gets a storyline and massivly improves. Hooray grin

I wasn't fussed on Bared to you. I found the language used really vulgar and a bit offensive as there was next to no build up to it! It went to bland to vulgar in a few words so I felt like it was a bit sleazy!blush
50 Shades seemed much easier to read and the build up was so much better grin

tiggy114 Mon 14-Jan-13 19:10:59

So does the background story get going a bit then?

mummy050111 Mon 14-Jan-13 14:49:21

Ive read both 50 shades (all 3) and bared to you (2) books waiting for the third to be released in may. I think the long hair is a bit off puting lol but i loved both books .

tiggy114 Mon 14-Jan-13 11:04:57

Ok i enjoyed the story part of 50 shades so thought i'd get this as it has good amazon reviews. Oh dear! It is written slightly better but theres no background story. Ok so i'm only half way through but it better pick up or i won't be getting the rest of the books. I don't find Gideon attractive or alluring at all. Theres lOads of sex but not much else going on. Very dissapointed. I like a strong, sexy male character. Anyone else feel the same?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now