any nora roberts/j d robb fans?

(4 Posts)
mk39 Fri 28-Dec-12 22:06:27

Have read every single book ever published. Cant get enough. Wish she'd write quicket smile

Anyone else agree?

pointedlynoresolutions Sat 29-Dec-12 19:04:25

I really like the Eve Dallas series, it's like reading a really well done soap opera with crime thrown in. I can't justify buying them so I get them from the library and reserve them as soon as I know they're out.

As far as the rest of Nora Roberts is concerned I only really enjoy the paranormal stuff she does, not the endless family sagas or woman in peril romances.

diabolo Mon 31-Dec-12 12:31:27

I loved the Pagan Stone trilogy (particularly Blood Brothers), but haven't read much else of hers.

What else has she done along those lines?

traipsingalong Tue 01-Jan-13 18:22:18

I've just read 'Witness' - got it from the library - really enjoyed it. Picked up something from a charity shop, but I can't remember the name of it - Enchanted something possibly - started reading it and realised that it was very, very much like the Twilight books - even the name of the reservation that Jacob lives on, La Push or something, and all based in the same area and about men turning into wolves etc. So I gave it away. Then I wondered who'd published their book first, Nora Roberts or the lady that wrote Twilight??

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now