Please recommend some Christmas chick lit

(8 Posts)
howcomes Sat 22-Dec-12 19:35:04

Annie Sanders the Xmas factor

DuchessofMalfi Sat 22-Dec-12 19:29:44
Campaspe Sat 22-Dec-12 18:51:05

Katie Fforde has a new, Christmas themed story available on e-readers only; check out her website or have a look on Amazon. Sorry, I cannot recall the title.

tripfiction Fri 21-Dec-12 11:34:01

it has to be "Winter Wonderland" by Belinda Jones, which transports the reader to wintry quebec tripfiction.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/the-aurora-borealis-from-clarendon.html
or the Christmas selection of books here:
tripfiction.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/Novels-with-a-Christmas-theme-set-in-Cumbria-GErmany-Texas-Virginia-London.html

Have fun and enjoy

ConstantlyCooking Thu 20-Dec-12 08:34:56

Thank you for your ideas - I have a free month of Amazon Prime so will order today.

Fairyloo Wed 19-Dec-12 23:13:44

Jane green the holiday is good

KenDoddsDadsDog Chile Wed 19-Dec-12 23:09:32

I'm reading a fab book by Mhairi Macfarlane at the moment, You Had Me At Hello

ConstantlyCooking Wed 19-Dec-12 23:04:14

I love Christmas, but this year we are going away. I have a selection of books to take (mainly thrillers and whodunnits). I would like some chick lit as well please and if it has a Christmas theme so much the better. I have read and enjoyed A season to remember by Sheila O' Flanagan, am re-reading Norah Lofts How Far to Bethlehem and have re-read A Christmas Carol. Generally in chick lit I like Sheila O'Flanagan, Sophie Kinsella and Joanne Trollope. Any suggestions? TIA

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now