erotic fiction suggestions please

(81 Posts)
pingdriver Mon 11-Jun-12 19:08:09

just had dc2 to add to a 2 year old. DH and I are looking forward to resuming our sex life although aware this could be challenging with two young children. To help us along our way I would like to read some erotic literature. I am aware that we are going to have limited time to wind each other up so to speak and want to get myself in the mood. Guess we have a pretty normal sex life so not looking for anything too tame, but nothing over the top either.
Grateful for suggestions please.................................

NigellasDealer Thu 13-Mar-14 01:26:32

oh and if everyone is into Fifty Shades of shite, why not just go for the 'Story of O'?

HootHootTootToot Thu 13-Mar-14 15:18:10

Oops, thanks for the correction, I meant 'Delta' not 'Death' . I guess I was too busy being outraged grin blush

The Gentlemen's Club - by Emmanuelle de Maupassant

Spicy Victorian erotica, with strong female lead getting one over on her persistent suitor: nice romantic element and happy (if slightly unconventional) ending.

I've left a book review also.

SkaterGrrrrl Wed 24-Sep-14 20:41:03

78 posts! You dirty slappers!

Haven't read thread but suggest Nancy Friday - all of it.

BakedBeanQueen2014 Mon 06-Oct-14 06:54:44

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

DevoutlyInsane Fri 10-Oct-14 12:31:25

I recommend anything by Tobsha Learner.... (intelligently written erotic short stories with twists and unexpected elements - some utterly bizarre but extremely original)

also, an absolute hoot of a book, called 'The Fucking of Queen Amalia' (I kid you not).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now