Goodreads??

(119 Posts)
juneybean Tue 06-Dec-11 17:22:55

Does any one use Goodreads? Do we have our own MN group on there at all?

NoraHelmer Thu 05-Apr-12 09:16:32

Welcome to the group Iread smile

Snork - feel free to join our MN group - the more the merrier smile.

NoraHelmer Tue 10-Apr-12 18:26:40

Bump - in case anyone else is interested in joining smile.

juneybean Wed 11-Apr-12 15:17:54

Welcome to all the new members, we have 60 now! grin

DontHaveAtv Wed 11-Apr-12 16:51:29

Have just asked to join. smile

NoraHelmer Wed 11-Apr-12 17:42:10

Welcome to the group DontHaveAtv smile.

Abcinthia Wed 06-Jun-12 16:00:54

Bumping incase anyone else wants to join smile

juneybean Fri 13-Jul-12 17:25:44
juneybean Tue 06-Nov-12 13:39:51

We've decided try and do our own book of the month! smile

OneHolyCow Fri 09-Nov-12 09:39:20

I joined too. Hi all!

Oh how I love goodreads. I have a bit of a book addiction and its fab as I have all the books I own on it. I think if my husband was to divorce me tomorrow, too many books would be the number one reason grin

Just joined the group, hope that's ok. the app is on my phone and I'm on my iPod so I can't add anyone as a friend, but please feel free to add me. My profile picture is David tennant wink

NadineBeyer Fri 30-Nov-12 13:52:06

Yeah I love Goodreads, it's much easier to remember how many books and which ones you have read.

I'm going to bump and join if i may?

I love the Goodreads site and am particularly chuffed today having logged on and got a direct message from F.G. Cottam after doing a review on The Waiting Room.
Which is fabulous btw. (My review comes across as harsher than i remember when i re read it but he was very nice! smile )

So that's my middleaged excitement for the day grin

DuchessofMalfi Sun 13-Jan-13 09:48:36

Did you find our group bringbacksideburns?

The link's here, if you need it, and for anyone else who would like to join in.

The Book Vipers

Yes! I have joined. Thanks.

Ouroboros Mon 14-Jan-13 14:04:12

Hello, I've just joined the group. I've been on Goodreads for a few years but have been neglecting it a bit... I'm MB if anyone wants to add me.

TallulahTwinkle Tue 15-Jan-13 14:36:24

Hello, I have just joined too smile

VickyNicholas Fri 18-Jan-13 09:08:38

@ juneybean - the Millenium Trilogy is great - i'm not really into Crime novels, but I was hooked on those and couldn't put them down!

I just finished a book called The Night Circus which I would really recommend to anyone who likes a good love story with a twist. It's just the most magical book - set against the backdrop of a truly incredible circus (the type I dreamed about running away and joining as a little girl...) x

gailforce1 Sat 26-Jan-13 21:09:22

Hi, I have joined and thought I would give this thread a bump!

MarianneEnjolras Mon 30-Dec-13 21:17:07

Bumping as I've just been searching the book groups on goodreads and came across your group. As soon as I saw the name I knew it was mn related but thought I'd google first to check! grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now