Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on adoption.

blog about fostering to adopt, bit of a parp on my own trumpet

(12 Posts)
arielmanto Fri 09-Sep-16 15:47:34

hello people,

I caved (to the boredom of naptime and daytime telly). Hopefully you won't mind me posting this here -

becomingmumsblog.wordpress.com

x

Italiangreyhound Sun 25-Sep-16 04:29:18

Will take a look. thanks

bedouincheek Wed 28-Sep-16 19:27:23

Great blog! It's lovely to read the beginning of your journey. We are in the hesitant foster to adopt or just adopt stage, and it is lovely to hear a real life experience. Terrified we will invest emotionally and it all go horribly wrong. Too many things all at once in the past few years, leaving us a bit battered, but eager to come out the other side.
Ha ha just as well we can't even comprehend of the absolute terror that the responsibility of a child brings. Brilliant description grin
Will keep coming back to hear how it's going.

arielmanto Thu 29-Sep-16 14:17:51

Thank you - I will endeavour to keep it updated smile Good luck in the process - It is emotionally draining but it has all been so worth it for us x

OneMoreForExtra Sat 01-Oct-16 11:42:11

Lovely. We're hovering on the FtA threshold waiting to see if we'll be invited in, so your blog is spot on. I'll be reading!

zigzagbetty Thu 06-Oct-16 23:08:49

We are waiting for a FtA or adopt match and am shamelessly bookmaking 😊

stinkybelle Fri 07-Oct-16 09:17:05

I too am awaiting FTA or A Placement I'm so excited can't wait I have my daughter just coming up to 6 also adopted and am just so impatient so will read your blog smile

stinkybelle Fri 07-Oct-16 09:17:45

Too impatient to bother with punctuation obviously grin

arielmanto Fri 07-Oct-16 10:24:30

Happy to be of service! Just posted about matching panel (which was yesterday.. and all approved, hoorah)
J

MoomooMummy01 Tue 18-Oct-16 20:27:36

Lovely blog...we are contemplating f2a and it's lovely to read positive things!! smile

MoomooMummy01 Tue 18-Oct-16 20:28:08

Oh and congrats on the approval at panel!! flowers

Koalaquakers Wed 19-Oct-16 13:58:44

I've sent you a message through your blog contact x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now