Fao sharon09108

(10 Posts)
fledtoscotland Mon 02-Jun-14 21:53:17

Genuine question - why are you posting a link on every thread? I've reported it to MNHQ.

Devora Mon 02-Jun-14 22:04:30

I have too, fledtoscotland. Sharon posted this on a thread started by a woman who has lost her baby daughter.

PatriciaHolm Mon 02-Jun-14 22:06:19

Me too. Incredibly insensitive.

fledtoscotland Mon 02-Jun-14 22:26:37

Just had an email from MNHQ saying they are deleting it but the link is still showing on the head teacher thread

Lilka Mon 02-Jun-14 22:27:54

Shockingly insensitive, im open mouthed at it. I've reported it too

Devora Mon 02-Jun-14 22:29:04

I hope she is reading this and feeling ashamed. Really, really ashamed. Because at least that would make it a life experience with some benefit.

Lilka Mon 02-Jun-14 22:37:51

Doubt it, if you're insensitive enough to post that on the threads she did in the first place, you're probably too dense to grasp why it's a problem and too thick skinned to feel shame

Devora Mon 02-Jun-14 22:42:33

I guess that's true, Lilka.

Leaving aside the offensiveness, it's an odd thing to do isn't it? Does anybody bother voting for babies they don't know? Is this considered normal behaviour in some circles? Was I saved a lot when I gave birth to a shockingly plain baby? grin (That's dd1, by the way - dd2 was a beaut but clearly I wasn't going to go posting her all over social media.)

misspollysdollyridesagain Wed 04-Jun-14 00:58:50

What was the offensive link...? I'm
Curious now....but also sad that there are such eejits around....

Lilka Wed 04-Jun-14 02:30:47

She wanted people to vote for her baby daughter in a beauty contest hmm posting it on every bloody thread, including the birth mum's whose baby daughter was taken away from her and adopted!!!!! And the thread about adoption breakdown, and poor Rain's thread about what her family are going through. Im still speechless at it!! What is goimg through your head when you do that?!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now