Hello, newbie but agreed and matched...

(12 Posts)
FamiliesShareGerms Thu 05-Sep-13 06:53:55

Lovely! Congratulations and welcome!

Moomoomie Wed 04-Sep-13 19:46:36

banana grin grin

Bananaketchup Wed 04-Sep-13 17:33:17

grin Moomoomie my next door neighbour is more than a bit eccentric, she'd probably just sign for that 'delivery' too!

superbagpuss Wed 04-Sep-13 17:30:30

very good news
congrarulations, so happy for you

Moomoomie Wed 04-Sep-13 17:27:45

Congratulations. Very exciting times.
bananaketchup I've been thinking of you, hope all is going smoothly for you, and that dd will be home soon...... Just remember to be in for that delivery, not sure what the neighbours would think having to take a little one in too!! grin sorry, zany sense of humour!

Bananaketchup Wed 04-Sep-13 17:21:13

Congratulations and welcome. Yy to all the deliveries - I'm at the start of intros and for the last several weeks my house has looked like a small branch of Kiddicare - neighbours got fed up taking in parcels for me!

Kewcumber Wed 04-Sep-13 17:06:04

Congratulations - I remember what an exciting and terrifying time it was. I feel almost ashamed at feeling so relieved my DS is back in school tomorrow! (Almost ashamed but not quite!)

Devora Tue 03-Sep-13 20:29:38

Congratulations and welcome!

Lilka Tue 03-Sep-13 20:16:37

Brilliant, how exciting smile

Happiestinwellybobs Tue 03-Sep-13 19:39:29

Exciting times smile

ColdfeetPinksocks Tue 03-Sep-13 19:33:55

Hello
You sound like you're right where we are. It's getting to be like an Argos warehouse in here. smile

bberry Tue 03-Sep-13 13:45:36

Hi Ladies,

I just wanted to say hello, we are agreed and matched, we go to match panel end of September so I am a little further down the line than some, but really just at the very start of our adoptive diary..... our dd should be with us end of October so currently we have deliveries each day of strollers, cots, high chair etc etc etc... exciting but I guess we really have no idea what our new life will be like..... eek!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now