Going to Panel

(12 Posts)
Bananaketchup Fri 05-Jul-13 22:33:00

Another smart casual here - black trousers and short sleeved top with a little pattern. Then after I got there and was waiting to go in I realised it was the same sodding top I was wearing in the photo on my PAR!!!

Moomoomie Fri 05-Jul-13 20:09:19

Smart casual here to, we only had to attend panel with dd3 not with the older two.
Talkin about clothes, I have still got the summer skirt I wore when we met dd1 and dd2 for the first time. I can't bear to part with it. grin

Familyfinder Fri 05-Jul-13 19:47:18

Thank u all for your advice smart casual it is! Not really worried about outfit just think looking good might help with the nerves. Wil let you know how it goes.x

allthingswillpass Fri 05-Jul-13 18:39:50

Yep, it was smart cas for us too and by the time we got to MP it was DH in jeans :-0
Good luck. Xx

Kewcumber Fri 05-Jul-13 12:11:49

I wore my lucky boots long black jersey skirt and plainish comfortable top. I'd call it smart casual.

OOOHHH exciting. Wear something comfortable! I wore a skirt that was too short to the first day of the prep group and spent a lot of time trying to pull it down over my knees! I have not been to panel yet in fact... we go to panel next month. Please come back and tell me all about it? Thanks and good luck.

AngelsWithSilverWings Thu 04-Jul-13 22:11:59

I wore jeans and a smart cardigan both times I think. To be honest I don't think I gave any thought at all about what to wear!

Hope it goes well.

Devora Thu 04-Jul-13 22:04:43

Smart casual! But mainly wash your hair and wear your smile.

Good luck smile

morethanpotatoprints Thu 04-Jul-13 22:02:19

You sound excited, I'm really happy for you.

Haven't any advice, just wanted to say Good luck flowers Oh! deep breaths.

Happiestinwellybobs Thu 04-Jul-13 21:05:47

I wore jeans and a jumper (after agonising what to wear for hours, and changing several times). DH wore shirt and jeans.

Middlesexmummy Thu 04-Jul-13 20:44:33

I wore a simple black dress and dh wore a shirt and trousers good luck at panel

Familyfinder Thu 04-Jul-13 20:35:56

Am delighted to say my DH and I go to panel next Friday we are exciting and a little nervous? We have been told not to go suited and booted and dress normally! What did you wear to your panel interview please??

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now