Prep Group this week...

(11 Posts)
MrsBW Sun 10-Mar-13 20:54:51

Wish us luck!!

Thinking of you all on Mother's Day, whichever stage of this roller coaster journey you're at! x

Good luck MrsBW at your prep group. You did not ask for any advice but here is mine!

Wear something comfortable, not a short skirt thta reveals your knees when you sit down, as I did, and felt self concious on the first day!

Relax and enjoy meeting these new people, they may well be part of your journey.

Stay in touch after the group if you can, we were offered the chance to get each others email addresses and have been chatting a but my email, which is fab.

GOOD LUCK.

MrsBW Mon 11-Mar-13 12:49:02

^ thank you!! Great tip about the short skirt!!

Happiestinwellybobs Mon 11-Mar-13 16:42:34

Good luck - enjoy it smile

Devora Mon 11-Mar-13 22:47:36

How was day 1? smile

Hope all was ok today.

MrsBW Wed 13-Mar-13 17:28:18

Hi - thanks for your messages!

We are at the end of day 2 and have so far been looking at identity, attachment and loss.

It is incredibly thought provoking... We are both getting a lot out of it and it is challenging us... As we hoped and thought it would.

smile

RudolphLovesoftplay Wed 13-Mar-13 19:42:37

Ohhhh, I spoke at a prep group this week, wonder if it was yours?!? I was talking about contact.

How did it all go MrsBW?

MrsBW Sun 17-Mar-13 20:32:55

Hi

It was very good thanks!! Emotionally testing at times and was incredibly thought provoking.

We thought we would come away from it seriously questioning whether this was what we wanted to do, but it has just confirmed we are doing the right thing.

Have been told they'll be in touch within 2 wks to confirm our SW's name and then start home study!!

In the meantime, we have LOTS of reading to do!

Thanks for asking!

What did they give you to read???

PM me if you want to, it sounds like we are at the same stage and it is exciting!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now