so I'm back... did you even notice I'd gone?

(20 Posts)
Kewcumber Sat 19-Jan-13 12:38:19

They put a temporary filling paste over the tooth which seems to be doing the trick. Hopefully they'll fall out soon!

ProphetOfDoom Sat 19-Jan-13 02:00:33

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

ProphetOfDoom Sat 19-Jan-13 01:58:32

KristinaM Fri 18-Jan-13 22:20:31

LOL at momoomie

Kewcumber Fri 18-Jan-13 21:59:22

And the morning after on our way on hols I was juggling 6 suitcases out of a car in the shadow of a ship DS other tooth fell out (having barely.wobbled up to then)

Kewcumber Fri 18-Jan-13 21:52:17

Did I mention that we spent boxing day morning in kingston hospital emergency dental depth as DS has ground his front teeth down to the exposed nerve? Just how eventful do you want Kristina?

Welliebobs I think I may have a bit of a crush on you now!

Moomoomie Fri 18-Jan-13 19:32:33

I have just skimmed the thread linked above, I had not seen it. I agree on the troll theory, mostly the fact she was able to adopt a child only six months younger than her own child.... Totally unheard of. Also, his birth mother died!! hmm and they fell in love with him as soon as they met him. Will look out for the book once it is published.

Happiestinwellybobs Fri 18-Jan-13 19:28:50

You were missed. Although I'm a newbie really, I was telling DH (who mocks my use of MN) that the adoption forum pages were great and there was an exceptionally wise MNetter called Kewcumber, although she had disappeared lately smile

QOD Fri 18-Jan-13 19:18:46

Good to see you Kew

Moomoomie Fri 18-Jan-13 19:17:08

You were missed very much. I always wait for you to post on threads then come along and say. " I agree with Kew ". grin
Hope work is going well and that ds is feeling better.

KristinaM Fri 18-Jan-13 18:09:22

Is that the best you can do????? My computer died and Dd was ill????

I was hoping that your life might be a little more exciting than mine eg met an old friend from uni and decided to spend Christmas cycling around Tasmania with her , fell in love and followed him/her to Bora Bora for New year , sailed to the Artic to watch polar bears etc etc etc

I guess the days of " Sue's exciting updates from Kazakhstan " are gone < sigh>

Kewcumber Fri 18-Jan-13 17:21:48

No flouncing - enforced absence. Computer died, I started work, DS. was ill over Xmas (oh joy) then lovely holiday then computer couldn't be resurrected. Now proud owner of cheap tablet and posting again.

Glad I was missed a bit (smug attention seeky emoticon)

KristinaM Fri 18-Jan-13 13:20:11

Not the thread that Matilda linked to BTW, I think that was a troll

I have a sixth sense for these things < taps side of nose mysteriously >

KristinaM Fri 18-Jan-13 13:15:41

Yes we noticed. And we are expecting an absence note from your mother. ( hope she is well )

I wondered if you had flounced due to upsetting threads.

I have been quiet too due to work crisis over the holidays

Hope DS had good birthday and Christmas.

Maryz Cote D'Ivoire Fri 18-Jan-13 08:38:40

Yes we noticed.

In fact I think I posted somewhere "Kew will be back after Christmas".

I won't comment on the attention-seeking nature of this thread, because that would be just mean

Hi .... yes
yes, really did.
So many.
and to you.

Devora Thu 17-Jan-13 23:20:36

Well, you KNOW I did, because I came in pursuit of you grin

Only mentioning now so that others can see how devoted I am...

Welcome back, Dame.

Lilka Thu 17-Jan-13 22:29:40

I definitely noticed (I asked where you were on the New Year updates thread). You could go post your update!

And you'd better have a good excuse for this disappearance! wink

ProphetOfDoom Thu 17-Jan-13 21:10:52

Kewcumber Thu 17-Jan-13 21:00:11

well... did you?

are there any threads I should read or can I get away with just picking new threads from today?

Oh and merry Xmas and happy new year belatedly grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now