Meltdown updates!

(12 Posts)
LocoParentis Tue 11-Dec-12 08:00:58

Congratulations/ good luck all of you. I'm looking forward to hearing all about your lovely children in due course x

MyDogEatsPoop Mon 10-Dec-12 22:09:18

Oh, lots of us at the same time - mine at the beginning of February! I'm still wobbling all over the place.

TheTragicClam Mon 10-Dec-12 21:30:35

Great news! Glad you've come through a confusing time. January will be here before you know it (I hope so anyway, coz our intros will be starting then!)

FamiliesShareGerms Thu 06-Dec-12 19:50:57

That's great, enjoy your (last peaceful) Christmas!

That's great funnchic, so glad you feel better about things. Not long now!

HappySunflower Tue 04-Dec-12 20:09:58

Oh, bless you- there is no need to thank me blush

It has been (and continues to be) a pleasure and a privilege to follow your journey; it takes me right back to when I was first told about my dd.
Even typing dd still looks funny!!

I am so glad that you are feeling more settled now smile xx

Great news, funnychic. We all have our wobbles and I'm glad yours has gone now. Best of luck in Jan with your intros.

Let the fun times begin!!

Devora Mon 03-Dec-12 22:49:40

Oh how wonderful! Congratulations smile

And thanks to Happysunflower.

Lilka Mon 03-Dec-12 20:35:17

So glad you are feeling better

Also very happy that you have found your daughter smile

Wonderful news.

AngelsWithSilverWings Mon 03-Dec-12 19:48:46

Great to hear that all is going well.How exciting!

funnychic Mon 03-Dec-12 19:44:40

Well you all might remember my post a few weeks ago when I first heard about my little one, I had a complete meltdown and was all for calling the whole adoption off, nothing to do with the child and everything to do with me! Well time has now marched on and I have read the CPR's, medicals and met the FC who gave a lovely account of my dd.

I have got over my very very cold feet and whilst I still am still wearing socks just in case, I am now counting down to January panel with intros late Jan!!

Thanks to everyone who replied and gave me some perspective and reassurances, I do hope I can come back during the next steps for more valuable guidance.

I would particularly like to thank Happysunflower who has been a rock to me the past few months, she has been supporting me all the way and has made my fears much less due to her support.

xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now