Chat

(53 Posts)
Lilka Sat 26-May-12 19:57:13

It's been a while since we had one of these. Anyone want to chat? Everyone welcome smile

It's rare that DD2 is in the mood for a cuddle or wants to spend any length of time with me in general. Tonight, she does want to curl up on the sofa with me and some chocolate watching TV

I am delighted smile

The (significant) downside is that, as you can probably guess, she wants to watch Eurovision

Frankly, I should get a medal for my acting skills in pretending that I a) want to watch it, and b) I actually like it

Why didn't she want to watch a nice movie or something??! Why do I have to spend my evening watching singing Russian grannies and bloody Jedward!

I will grin and bear it. I am envy of those of you whose kids are too young or too sensible to want to watch this. At least I have my laptop and therefore MN with me
grin

What are you all doing this fine evening?

And, can I add to Moomoomie's sentiments, kind. You are both always kind and level-headed in your advice.

RAFdad Thu 30-May-13 21:49:54

Does anyone know of a number for the CSA that doesn't charge you the world per minute?? Thanks.

I think you are better starting a new thread to ask the question. This is an old thread RAFdad but you can start a new one with your question in the title and may get a better response.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now