Threads in this topic are removed 90 days after the thread was started.

If you had to cut your cheese and remoce your bra right here, right now, how would you?

(66 Posts)

Apparently I hold the dubious title of Only Person To Cut My Cheede landscapely, according to my DF. Not entirely sure how much research he's done into to ttho.

And cups clasped, over head, hooka unhooked in the morning [full of laze]
And, yup I <<SIOB>> wear it more than once.

Mebbe a sipplementary question? wink What's your favourite Down The Hatch/CinCin saying?

Also, remove teh After Eight wrappers or leave in the box for to confuddle and irk?

RustyDalek Tue 02-Sep-14 23:05:30

I would cut my cheese landscapely, with a wafer-thin slicer.

Bra actually is coming off right now - straps off shoulders, down to waist, swivel round, unhook.

After Eight wrappers - remove.

RustyDalek Tue 02-Sep-14 23:06:19

Oh, and I don't have a down the hatch saying - I just get it down...

LuckyLuckyMe Tue 02-Sep-14 23:07:32

No idea what you mean but funny nonetheless grin grin

flanjabelle Tue 02-Sep-14 23:08:03

Chaos are you drunk m'dear? That is nearly ureadable!

I think I get what you are asking.

I cut cheese across the shortest bit, so not the same as you I dont think.

I take my bra off by unhooking the back, slipping my arms out and pull upwards out of my top. Usually the minute I step through the door. I wear them more than once too.

Definite yes to confuddling after eight boxes.

nilbyname Tue 02-Sep-14 23:08:38

Landscape? You rebel.

Grated, only. Ever.

One handed unhook. Worn 2/3 times. I do not perspire.

Campai! (Japanese for cheers) or Up yours!

Confuddle everytime.

NatJon Tue 02-Sep-14 23:10:01

Am I the only one who read "cut the cheese" as let one rip? confused grin

treaclesoda Tue 02-Sep-14 23:10:09

putting the empty After Eight wrappers back in the box should be dealt with severely. Very severely.

Oakmaiden Tue 02-Sep-14 23:10:23

Well, I cut my cheese portraitly, like any sane person

And when I put it on I put my arms through the arm holes, lean forward so my breasts flop into the cups, and then reach around the back to do up. And taking it off I just, erm, undo it and take it off...

LuckyLuckyMe Tue 02-Sep-14 23:11:24

Ah as in actually cutting cheese grin yes lanscapedly

Bra- just unhook and take off. I didn't know people took them off over their heads!

After eights- straight to the bin. Irritates me when people put empty ones back in.

Just a boring cheers I'm afraid for the drinks.

LuckyLuckyMe Tue 02-Sep-14 23:13:17

The d got away from me in landscapely grin

Coumarin Tue 02-Sep-14 23:13:56

I thought 'cut your cheese' meant farting too.

Bra- hands around back, unclasp, whip off.

Cheese cut according to the size of the bread. Usually across shortest bit.

DramaAlpaca Tue 02-Sep-14 23:14:41

Have you been on the wine Chaos? I knew this had to be you before I opened the thread smile

Cheese - how it's cut depends on the shape of the cheese. Fussy, me.

Bra - unhook at the back & fling it off. Putting it on is harder, fasten at the front then swivel

Down the hatch saying - Sláinte!

After Eights - tidy up the box by taking out the empty papers that everyone else has put back in.

noideawottoget Tue 02-Sep-14 23:15:07

i cut my cheese portrait style. bra is off, put hand into dress, undid, pulled arms out then up through neckline of dress

Coumarin Tue 02-Sep-14 23:17:40

AE wrappers back in box because I'm not interrupting my chocolate eating session by getting off my lazy arse to walk to the bin.

TitsCrossed Tue 02-Sep-14 23:19:29

I couldn't give a monkey's chuff which way you slice your cheese dear, but please for the love of common decency use a cheese knife.

I cannot abide twizzing my coupled bra around my body, must be unhitched at the rear.

I am guilty of after eight paper leaving, but any other sweet wrappers in the box induces rage.

"Up your bum"

puckingfixies Tue 02-Sep-14 23:20:22

Cheese cut widthways, nice thick slices.

Bra: slip down straps, swivel (bra not me), unhook and off

Slainte

Leave wrappers in box, but as I don't share no-one's bothered.

Solo Tue 02-Sep-14 23:21:26

<Waves at CTR >

Cut cheese landscaped wise (ways?)hmm.

Bra unhook (here's the odd bit), take left hand up into the strap hmm and then pull full arm out, then the right arm the same. Then, I take a hold of the cups by the underwires simultaneously and lift to remove!
I have no idea why I do this by the way blush.

After Eights. Leave the wrappers in the box.

My drink thang is "Up your bum!"

MardyBra Tue 02-Sep-14 23:21:29

I would unhook and push one strap under my sleeve then the other. There might be a danger of knocking someone out with low flying tit hand.

I am partial to "salud". Or "up your bottom".

After Eights are foul and filled with the devil's semen.

BitchyTakesOnManagement Tue 02-Sep-14 23:21:38

No one puts after 8 wrappers back they just cba to take them out of the box in the first place.

I use a cheese slicer and on the biggest side start at the long edge to slice a short edge length piece <clear as mud>

Arms out of straps, unhook from back, pull out of top through one arm hole

MardyBra Tue 02-Sep-14 23:23:19
MardyBra Tue 02-Sep-14 23:23:46

Hand?

MardyBra Tue 02-Sep-14 23:24:54

Btw, I instructed MardyBoy on Chaos supermarket divider tactics today. He was simultaneously amused and mortified.

Solo Tue 02-Sep-14 23:25:10

Ha! just seen TitsCrossed says my drinks thing too!! did you get it from that film Wish You Were Here? as well? my friend and I adopted it when we watched the video in about 1989 grin

I am friffing joyful at remaining uncastigated regardung my overwearage of brasseries. Yay.

I did NOT know about the farming terminology. Darn and blast.

TitsCro, that's what's inspired me! I wad trying to convince DS that upyerbum was a legit legitimate toast today. See, ChaoticBoy, the Internets agrees with Mom? Ner.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now