Threads in this topic are removed 90 days after the thread was started.

Katie Hopkins. Have I got this right?

(153 Posts)
Sparklingbrook Mon 01-Sep-14 10:39:46

Has she gained 3 st on purpose so she can show us all how easy it is to lose it?

She is on This Morning at 12.15........

TheHouseatWhoCorner Mon 01-Sep-14 10:41:55

Oh you are kidding me! I thought she was a high flying, respectable management consultant or something? She's just ended up as a media lacky.

snappycow Mon 01-Sep-14 10:43:20

yep - it's 3.5 stone. i cant wait to see what she looks like. It's for a documentary as before she has labeled fat people as lazy and losing weight as simple.

Katie Hopkins is, and always will be, a bellend.

Sparklingbrook Mon 01-Sep-14 10:44:01

What a strange woman.

bayrans Mon 01-Sep-14 10:53:32

I can't wait to see what she looks like either. Hoping she has an arse as fat as her mouth.

I hope she doesn't get all teary about being fat, I might laugh so hard I'll wake the baby.

TeWiSavesTheDay Mon 01-Sep-14 10:53:50

It's okay people - being fat hasn't changed her opinions. She's still an arse.

WorraLiberty Mon 01-Sep-14 10:54:34

Oh god she's embarrassing

She'll be on Big Brother next I expect

Sparklingbrook Mon 01-Sep-14 10:55:49

I assume she got paid to put the weight on.

CalamityClara Mon 01-Sep-14 10:58:32

I'm speechless!

FernMitten Mon 01-Sep-14 10:58:32

It would be good if she'd lose the weight like a normal, lower-income person would. No gym or personal trainer or expensive diet, but just showing how 'everyone' could do it, seeing as that's the point of her doing all this.

Before and afters, from Twitter

WorraLiberty Mon 01-Sep-14 11:00:38

If she gained it quickly, she'll probably lose it quickly.

BucktoothedGirlinLuxembourg Mon 01-Sep-14 11:04:49

She looks like a blonde Steven Tyler in the first pic.

Iliveinalighthousewiththeghost Mon 01-Sep-14 11:06:49

I hope karma gets her and she finds it impossible to loose the weight and she puts loads on then she'll see how easy it is for people. However of course it's going to be easy for her. She can afford personal trainers ect. Anyway that stupid bitch would fall into a pile of shit and come out dripping in gold.
Here we go again. Giving her the time of day.... We're playing right into her hands. Another Katie Hopkins show.

Looking at the protruding belly, I'd say a good chunk of weight is sheer quantity of food currently in her digestive track.

ishouldcocoa Mon 01-Sep-14 11:08:13

She's standing with her tummy pushed out in the second picture!

TBH, she doesn't look as bad as I thought she would...

Lj8893 Mon 01-Sep-14 11:09:52

Cant stand the woman.

think she looks better with the extra 3st though!

roundandround51 Mon 01-Sep-14 11:10:04

I cant stand her But if she loses the weight and keeps it off then she will have proved a certain point.
Notwithstanding medical issues, no one has to be overweight

Sparklingbrook Mon 01-Sep-14 11:10:40

She will probably get meals delivered to her doorstep like Mel B.

BucktoothedGirlinLuxembourg Mon 01-Sep-14 11:11:57

And she doesn't look fat in the second. She looks like she is maybe on the upper end of her BMI "normal" and forcing her tummy out. She actually looks pregnant or like someone with temp after dinner bloating/food baby. She was very small to begin so the 3.5stone hasn't really made a dent. The yammering about rubbing thighs etc made me think she was much bigger.

(Not speaking as a "jealous fatty" or whatever she may think/accuse. I'm a UK size 8)

I can't believe I responded to this thread anyway. Bloody oxygen of publicity again.

Nancy66 Mon 01-Sep-14 11:13:54

I hope she's been weighted by independent sources. If you're naturally think I'd have thought it would be very difficult to put on 50 pounds. Certainly doesn't look like a 50 pound gain in that 'after' picture.

Thisvehicleisreversing Mon 01-Sep-14 11:17:58

She looks loads better with the extra weight.

Less of a scrawny old witch.

Itsfab Mon 01-Sep-14 11:18:58

Just heard Philip say she has piled on 4 stone and she will unveil her new body shortly. I just can't understand why she would want to do this when it is her body that will suffer to prove a point we wont take from her.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now