Threads in this topic are removed 90 days after the thread was started.

omg, it's my lucky day. I'm rich rich rich

(22 Posts)
Vitalstatistix Wed 27-Aug-14 16:12:00

Not only have I been notified that the sum of US$2,800,000.00 has been generated and awarded to me by the The United Arab Emirates, West Africa Commission And The Money Gram Foundation (My award apparently selected through the internet, where my email address was chosen) All I have to do is make a small payment and they will send me the number for me to collect my first payment

but I have also been contacted by the Head of file Department in Bank Of Africa, a lovely Mrs Maria. Who is seeking my assistance in a business opportunity where she will give me $10.5 million U.S.A dollars. All I have to do for this is send her my age, occupation, my photo id, marital status, full address, phone number and full name.

What could possibly go wrong...

NickNackNooToYou Wed 27-Aug-14 16:31:34

Woahhhh, you got lucky grin

emotionsecho Wed 27-Aug-14 16:41:34

Don't delay, claim today OPgrin

Vitalstatistix Wed 27-Aug-14 17:07:23

Drinks are on me I think folks grin

BuzzardBird Wed 27-Aug-14 17:17:17

My DD just gave me a Canadian 1 cent coin she found on the floor and then asked if we could go to Canadia (yes, she did say Canadia) to spend it. Sorry to piss on yer bonfire there but I am exceedingly richer than yow! grin

Toooldtobearsed Wed 27-Aug-14 17:19:53

The CIA are after me, so I am very very jealous!

Apparently they can see me through the webcamshock

I need to pay them lots of money, so if you could share just a little bit of yours, would be very grateful grin

Didyouevah Wed 27-Aug-14 17:20:17

I can't believe you're posting this online. I'd ask for your post to be deleted op to protect your privacy shock

Vitalstatistix Wed 27-Aug-14 17:21:03

well yes, a cent in the hand is certainly worth 1330000000 in the dodgy email grin

Vitalstatistix Wed 27-Aug-14 17:24:38

I didn't consider that, Didyouevah. I suppose now I am so rich, I can hire big burly men to protect me (I feel a dodgy novel coming on)

crikey, tooold. you too? Tell me, has the CIAs spelling improved at all? grin

Quejica Wed 27-Aug-14 17:36:26

Perhaps you could help me out too, I have unpaid tax invoices from Botswana...

Toooldtobearsed Wed 27-Aug-14 17:37:50

vital NO,
Presumably that is why they need additional income? Perhaps I should donate funds? Yes, I really should.... Will check bank balance tonight.

How selfish of me, thank you for pointing this out grin

atticusclaw Wed 27-Aug-14 17:40:46

Damn I thought I was well off with the £3896 a company is holding for me from my non existent personal injury and the £8676 another company has waiting for me from the PPI I never took out.

OnlyLovers Wed 27-Aug-14 17:47:21

Oh, well DONE, OP!

So far this tax year I've been alerted to three refunds from HMRC. Altogether they add up to more tax than I pay in total. Their maths must be off, I suppose. I'm still waiting for the refunds; I think I was supposed to 'click here' to get them but I just haven't got round to it yet.

EatShitDerek Wed 27-Aug-14 17:53:11

A Nigerian prince has my inheritance! I need to pay £200 to cover the cost of opening the money and obvious paperwork needed and then £10 million will be mine!

Damn you, Vitalstatistix and your bounteous good luck. envy

<holds out hat>

Spare a copper for an MNer dahn on 'er luck, guv.

vikingnc Wed 27-Aug-14 18:17:36

Please help! I've got some friends stuck in a forrin country who needs some cash help to get home!

MehsMum Wed 27-Aug-14 18:18:31

I got a tax invoice from someone called Gladness at a coal mine in Botswana today.

Seems that the Nigerians are getting their revenge for all the comments on dodgy Nigerian schemes which feature in the No 1 Ladies' Detective Agency books...

Nigerian princes never bother me. Clearly I am doing something wrong.

Whiskwarrior Wed 27-Aug-14 18:18:59

Well, you'll be jealous when I get round to claiming for that accident I had. You know, the one that was obviously so bad that it gave me amnesia and I completely forgot I had it? The one that I told a claims company about but the only contact detail I gave them was my mobile number so they could text me to remind me about it? That one?

I'm looking forward to receiving my random sum of so many hundreds of pounds and a few pennies!

AllMimsyWereTheBorogoves Wed 27-Aug-14 18:20:22

Gah. All I have is a measly pay increase that might pay for a cup of coffee every other month if I miss out the ones with an R in them. angry

OnlyLovers Wed 27-Aug-14 18:20:43

I got Gladness's email today too!

And I've had friends stuck in all kinds of odd places overseas. They've all got home though, praise the lord, without me sending any money.

tethersend Wed 27-Aug-14 18:21:39

I bet the actual Nigerian minister of finance get really pissed off that nobody answers his emails...

canyou Wed 27-Aug-14 18:30:17

Wow and I thought I had it good with Tesco offering me £150 for doing survey all I had to do was give my bank detailswink

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now