Threads in this topic are removed 90 days after the thread was started.

MY ENTIRE FUCKING HOUSE IS FULL OF…

(129 Posts)
InculKate Wed 27-Aug-14 12:22:28

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

fasterkillpussycat Wed 27-Aug-14 12:23:51

Builders.

InculKate Wed 27-Aug-14 12:24:13

Black, teeny weeny rubber balls brought home by Power League playing ds's in their trainers. It's the astro pitch stuff, they're everywhere.

gamerchick Wed 27-Aug-14 12:25:26

STUFF!!! It's driving me mad! The lads fishing gear has multiplied to 4 separate places and it stinks. That and the end of school hols mess and laundry.

I've told the husband we're blitzing today and the the fishing stuff is going in the shed so new lock time.

Roll on next week when I have the house to myself and I can do a proper clean without people in my way grin

Rainicorn Wed 27-Aug-14 12:25:33

grin at sexy builders.

Mine is covered I. Black dog hair. No matter how many times I vacuum they are everywhere. I might have to wax the dog instead.

LatteLoverLovesLattes Wed 27-Aug-14 12:25:58

I thought you were going to say Loom Bands grin

I once had a door mat like that - one of us had to go, fortunately (my, at the time) DP decided the doormat could go (he'd chosen it) - sensible man grin

Mine is over run with... hmm... jobs that need doing! Painting mostly!

Mintyy Wed 27-Aug-14 12:26:11

Kate, lovey, chuck the doormat!

fasterkillpussycat Wed 27-Aug-14 12:26:42

Sadly no.

gamerchick Wed 27-Aug-14 12:27:20

Yes get rid of the mat and get a nice rubber one.

InculKate Wed 27-Aug-14 12:27:44

CerealMom Wed 27-Aug-14 12:28:36

Spiders.
Those ones with the teeny tiny body and long spindly legs.

Dog hairs.

LatteLoverLovesLattes Wed 27-Aug-14 12:28:37

... and yet I am sitting here on MN blush I am just too tired to contemplate the arse that is painting walls <sigh>

If anyone's house is over run with energy, please send some my way!!

HighwayDragon Wed 27-Aug-14 12:28:42

Cat fur and those little green sticky balls that get stuck in the cats fuzz and then stick fecking everywhere!

trikken Wed 27-Aug-14 12:29:15

I have a mat like this too kate. Its a bastard for shedding. I'd get rid of it but dh loves it. He might see sense when I ask him to clear it up later though. grin

Fixerupperz Wed 27-Aug-14 12:29:34

Ironing that needs doing sad

TheHoundsBitch Wed 27-Aug-14 12:29:52

Lego... lots of lego hmm

InculKate Wed 27-Aug-14 12:32:39

happypotamus Wed 27-Aug-14 12:33:49

Cat fur. Who thought long-haired white cats were a good idea? (The answer is DH). We had a bristle-shedding door mat, but the bristles were mostly confined to the hall carpet. Yesterday I came home from work to discover DH had decided it smelt so put it in the washing machine on the hottest, most powerful setting... I had to vacuum the inside of the machine to try and get the bits out, but we will probably now forever have mat bristles as well as cat fur on all our clothes. The mat is no longer.

Nancy66 Wed 27-Aug-14 12:34:38

ants for most of the summer but now weather is cooler they've disappeared.

InculKate Wed 27-Aug-14 12:35:06

Get a turtle mat. No bristles.

My house feels full of kids sniping at each other!! Roll on next week.

enormouse Wed 27-Aug-14 12:35:28

Dr who paraphernalia
Dvds
Biscuit and toast crumbs

Stratter5 Wed 27-Aug-14 12:35:34

Piles of stuff for going back to Uni. I cannot get into my dining room, it's infested with boxes, piles of kitchenware, clothes, and a large trunk, which has been dumped just inside the door

Dog and cat hair. Don't dare suggest we get a better new vacuum, we've only had this one a year or so and in the last 10 years have gone through an average of two a year.

Rather than blaming my tools, I think I need to get better at vacuuming.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now