Threads in this topic are removed 90 days after the thread was started.

Can we have another swap thread?

(63 Posts)
EvilHerbivore Sat 23-Aug-14 15:08:18

Spent today decluttering my wardrobe and therefore have some bits to offer if anyone is up for swapping?
I have a "learn to crochet" set, a baby velour santa sleepsuit and a Phil and Ted's pannier bag, anyone interested or have anything to swap themselves?

EvilHerbivore Sat 23-Aug-14 16:29:44

Hopeful bump

noideawottoget Sat 23-Aug-14 16:40:14

i have a cheapo argos king size duvet set in white black and grey. its still ok, but i have upgraded to a better one. would do someone starting out

Caillou Sat 23-Aug-14 16:44:06

I have a blue kitchen scale, not the digital ones but still good.

buddles Sat 23-Aug-14 16:50:46

What is included in the Learn to crochet set? grin

I'll have a dig around to see what I've got smile

LapsedTwentysomething Sat 23-Aug-14 16:58:05

I have a new bottle green wool Joules jumper (mens M). I'd like to swap it for something more, um, rugged as DH doesn't like it and I was too late to send it back. Or something nice for me grin

Thurlow Sat 23-Aug-14 17:04:59

Lots of size 8-10 dresses that haven't made it down to the charity shop yet if anyone needs anything, they're more dressy (though not posh) or for work.

A thick fuschia pink winter coat aged about 2, no hood but otherwise warm.

LadySybilLikesCake Sat 23-Aug-14 17:11:16

I have a pair of size 4 boots (M&S 1 layer fake suede with fake fur at the top) if anyone needs any? I may have a pair of size 4 clarks boots too if I can find the other boot blush They are leather, patchwork brown.

I have some bits and bobs as well but I can't take a look until Tuesday.

I don't want anything for them, but if anyone could recommend a good but not overly expensive juicer, that would be fab grin

enormouse Sat 23-Aug-14 17:19:56

A medela electric breast pump
Moby wrap in bluey/grey
Morrck baby hoody in blue
New born insert for ergo carrier
Quite a few boxes of lansinoh breast pads.

And a few other baby bits.

Kracken Sat 23-Aug-14 17:44:09

Ooh fab idea and I have just had a clear out!

I have the following which I would love to swap for size 12 dresses or skirts or lego grin

12-24 months toddler 'second skin' UK proof wetsuit thing with removable floatation aids in a fetching pink and purple with a matching hat

Baby towel kaftan thing in 12-24 months in pink

Two sun hats for 1-2 years, one red with white flowers and one yellow with white spots

Two size 14 'Toast' silk chiffon blouses, one in black and one in grape, long sleeved with Peter pan collars

'Toast' size 14 (but more like 16) knee length beige cotton sleeveless dress with deep v neck and embroidery around hem, neckline and waist

Whistles black size 14 silk sleeveless above knee dress with deep v-neck which has a tie under the bust (empire line)

Two long sleeved cotton cowl neck tops in black and grey in size 14

One short sleeved grey knitted top in size 14

One denim shirt dress in size 14

Purple, pink and red above knee fat face skirt in size 14

MrsWinnibago Sat 23-Aug-14 17:51:11

I have some hand painted Christmas signs in a sort of Cath Kidston style....think Duck Egg faded blue, distressed wood, with cottages,fir trees etc in the snow and Merry Christmas, Let it Snow and similar on them. I made them myself! They're very nice. Might be a tad heavy on the postage.

EvilHerbivore Sat 23-Aug-14 17:53:30

Buddles the crochet kit is a bit like this one - I think its got hooks and wool and instructions, its still all sealed so I haven't looked in it for sure

Lapsed I dont suppose you have a photo of the jumper do you? And what sort of thing might you like? grin

justcallmethefixer Sat 23-Aug-14 18:12:33

Thurlow, what are you looking for in exchange for the dresses? I'm looking for some new work wear in that size

PurplePidjin Sat 23-Aug-14 18:18:54

enormouse if you don'f find a swap for your slingy bits, i can donate them to my local sling library? Or happy to help you find your own local one who might give you a few bob/be grateful for the donation smile

hefner Sat 23-Aug-14 18:27:27

enormouse what would you like to swap for? I'd be interested in the ergo insert or maybe the morrk hoodie, but to be honest both have good second hand value and I don't think I've got anything good enough to swap, unless you're interested in girls clothes aged up to 2.

Thurlow Sat 23-Aug-14 18:29:13

justcallmethefixer, here are the dresses. I'm not after anything in particular unless you have 8-10 clothes to swap, or DVDs a 2.5yo might like grin Though to be honest, if you like a few of the dresses I'd happily just send them on for the postage as they were just going to go to the charity shop. Nothing wrong with them, just held on to them for ages and they don't suit my post-DC body any more ignoring the fact that it's been over two years so it's not much of an excuse

(Tried to squash them into a few pictures so they'll fit on my daily limit but can email you better pics later if you're interested)

Thurlow Sat 23-Aug-14 18:29:55

enormouse - Is the moby wrap you have suitable from birth? I'm desperate for something for my velcro baby! Also getting through hundreds of breastpads.

What sort of things would you like to swap for?

PurplePidjin Sat 23-Aug-14 18:37:52

Over Mobys are awesome from birth to about 6 months (sorry, know I'm not enormouse but thought you might like a quick response) ds practically lived in his similar type one for the first 3 months of his life!

Thanks purple smile

RandomMess Sat 23-Aug-14 18:47:30

I have lots of size 3 shoes to offer in VGC as my feet are so ridiculously wide they are too narrow for me...

Kracken Sat 23-Aug-14 18:52:38

Pics...

Kracken Sat 23-Aug-14 18:53:09

Dresses

squirrelweasel Sat 23-Aug-14 18:53:35

I have bnwt joe browns shorts size 10 in purple with a sort of newspaper style print on them. I have a boys romper suit with detachable waistcoat 18-24m brand new with tags by 'little darlings'.

Kracken Sat 23-Aug-14 18:54:23

Ooh, pics look a bit weird on my phone but if you tap them they come up bigger!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now