Threads in this topic are removed 90 days after the thread was started.

Urgently Looking for ladybird earrings which look exactly like these.

(14 Posts)
GalaxyInMyPants Fri 22-Aug-14 23:15:27

here

Dd has lost her white ones. Actually she's lost all of them but left the white ones behind in centre parcs today. Her grandad who died recently gave her the set and she's really upset that she now doesn't have any left.

I will ring CP tomorrow but I'd imagine they'd have been thrown out when the villa was cleaned.

GalaxyInMyPants Fri 22-Aug-14 23:18:51

Dd is 13yo btw so too old to try and slip something past her which isn't pretty much the same.

I've been looking on eBay but I can't find any close enough that she might believe they're the same.

Moltenpink Fri 22-Aug-14 23:23:37
GalaxyInMyPants Fri 22-Aug-14 23:26:33

Thanks, that's them. Sadly when you try and buy them it just takes you to the monsoon site and it says they're out of stock. I think they're old stock as they'd have been a Xmas present 18 months ago.

Hedgehog80 Fri 22-Aug-14 23:28:11

Try shopcade but google shopcade floozie frost French ladybird studs as they are quite similar.

they won't necessarily have been thrown out. Have some hope! smile

Have they definitely been left and not slipped in a pocket, purse or bag? Did anyone do final checks round when you were leaving (sorry I know thats not helpful but you never know!)

It might be worth checking with accessorize to see if they have any old stock

GalaxyInMyPants Fri 22-Aug-14 23:36:34

The Floozie ones are very similar but also out of stock. All the links I find go to debenhams and they don't have them anymore.

GalaxyInMyPants Fri 22-Aug-14 23:37:12

Dd says she left them on the table in the sitting room.

GalaxyInMyPants Fri 22-Aug-14 23:37:49

I did a final check but never saw them. Guess I wasn't looking for anything that small.

thatwouldbeanecumenicalmatter Sat 23-Aug-14 02:22:55

these on eBay last set though and it's four different colours (I don't know either?!) sorry that's the best i could find, hope you get sorted x

GalaxyInMyPants Sat 23-Aug-14 08:49:59

Thanks thatwoludbe, I must have spotted them just before you and I've bought two sets. Hopefully they're close enough.

CFSKate Sat 23-Aug-14 09:02:08

Ebay item number 281059470435 looks very close.

CFSKate Sat 23-Aug-14 09:09:04

white ones here at amazon.co.uk
search amazon.co.uk for

Joe Cool ladybird 6x4mm Earring stud made from enamel

GalaxyInMyPants Sat 23-Aug-14 11:36:41

Thanks, the amazon ones look really close. Will order a pair of those as well.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now