Threads in this topic are removed 90 days after the thread was started.

Ok any psychic's around? I've lost my holiday money and can't find it.....help

(73 Posts)
thisyearwillbefab Tue 19-Aug-14 05:11:03

We are off on our hols in two days and I can't find where I've put half of the euro's we've been saving. I've tipped the house upside down and looked absolutely everywhere but no joy ( on the plus side my house has never been so organised). So annoyed, where is it?????

delgirl Tue 19-Aug-14 05:33:58

in your suitcase?

PunkrockerGirl Tue 19-Aug-14 06:27:34

With your passports?

Shia Tue 19-Aug-14 06:41:31

In an envelope in a kitchen cupboard and is up against the side of the cupboard and a mug or glass is obscuring it's view.

Coughle Tue 19-Aug-14 06:52:32

It's underneath something that doesn't look big enough to be on top of anything.

YeGodsAndLittleFishes Tue 19-Aug-14 06:56:39

In the bag you thought you might take but changed your mind about when you got/found a new/better one.

PinkAndBlueBedtimeBears Tue 19-Aug-14 07:03:30

Check inside all of the bags you've already packed.. It's not logical but I've done it once

FruVikingessOla Tue 19-Aug-14 08:06:41

Did you put them in a mug or pot?

Or have you got a guide book for the area you're going to, so you tucked the Euros in the book?

thisyearwillbefab Tue 19-Aug-14 08:10:21

Thanks but I've checked all my bags, emptied all the kitchen cupboards at least three times, I've gone through all my clothes, the wardrobe, chest of drawers. Looked in the loft, garage, spare room and really don't know where else to look. I just hope it turns up, will probably appear the day we return home.......arrrgg

highlighta Tue 19-Aug-14 08:11:06

With your tickets?

highlighta Tue 19-Aug-14 08:12:46

Double check yours and dh underwear drawer. wink

thisyearwillbefab Tue 19-Aug-14 08:13:45

I've been through all the books in the house, I can't understand how I can't find it. I know I put it somewhere safe. confused

Barabajagal Tue 19-Aug-14 08:15:29

Still in the chest of drawers but fallen behind/under the actual drawer. This has never happened to me blush

HumblePieMonster Tue 19-Aug-14 08:16:11

Its in the pocket of a coat you haven't worn for a while. One you aren't taking on holiday.

JennyOnTheBlocks Tue 19-Aug-14 08:16:47

Was it in an envelope or your purse when you collected it?

FruVikingessOla Tue 19-Aug-14 08:18:20

In an empty DVD cover?

<clutching at straws now>

ThatBloodyWoman Tue 19-Aug-14 08:18:31

It is high up.
Its in something like an envelope.
And its not in the childrens rooms, the bathroom or the loo.

I think its on top of the fridge freezer._But_ a gust of wind caught it when a door was slammed abd it fell down the side.

Or its in a peg on top of the highest shelf in your house.

thisyearwillbefab Tue 19-Aug-14 08:21:51

Going to have another look with fresh eyes. Thanks for all the suggestions, will let you know if I find it.

Shia Tue 19-Aug-14 08:33:32

What about on top of the kitchen cupboards?

I put mine in the corner display shelf in my kitchen, upright against the side of the cupboard. It's in an envelope almost the same colour as the cupboard is not instantly visible.
Hope you find yours.

You could ask st Anthony - he's the patron saint of lost things

I talk to him a lot blush

strawberryangel Tue 19-Aug-14 08:42:52

Pray to St Anthony.

And check the kids room- toyboxes etc. Euros look like play money if you're not used to them.

strawberryangel Tue 19-Aug-14 08:43:34

Ooh, x-post ohfourfoxache.

grin

thisyearwillbefab Tue 19-Aug-14 08:49:11

St Anthony? Ok what do I need to do? Can you all help me and send positive vibes to him......btw have just gone through all the cupboards again, no joy sad going to frisk my Dh next

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now