Threads in this topic are removed 90 days after the thread was started.

World cat day

(197 Posts)
GoldenGoat Fri 08-Aug-14 10:26:01

Apparently it's world cat day. You know what that means - an excuse for looking at pictures of adorable kitties!

Here's mine (although he's less adorable, more funny looking but he makes me smile)

HellonHeels Tue 12-Aug-14 11:44:34

Love the charging cat - and all the beautiful cats on here.

KinkyDorito Mon 11-Aug-14 17:39:39

Just because I don't want this thread to end. Intellectual Charlie.

MonkeyDLuffy Mon 11-Aug-14 10:49:59

This is my Pipsqueek.

pimskie Mon 11-Aug-14 10:38:06

My 2 Oriental brothers. Dino the cinnamon monster and Enzo the ginger cuddle cat.

irrationalme Mon 11-Aug-14 08:49:04

how to tell if your cat is fully charged

irrationalme Mon 11-Aug-14 08:44:04

I love this one

Jinglebellsarecoming Sun 10-Aug-14 23:32:52

Jinglecat xoxo

Eliza22 Sun 10-Aug-14 23:29:03

Forgot the photo. Tallulah who is 6 and soooo beautiful.

Eliza22 Sun 10-Aug-14 23:25:13

Every day is cat day for me.

catluvva Sun 10-Aug-14 23:09:04

This is my latest cat, Bella. Been with me just 5 weeks. She's shy but is getting used to comfort, luxury and lots of loving, having lived on the streets in a colony for many months before being rescued earlier this year by a local Cats Rescue organisation

catluvva Sun 10-Aug-14 23:02:16

echt: all the cats are beautiful, but yours is my particular favourite as I love Torties. is she an Oriental, please?

jennieflower Sun 10-Aug-14 20:06:32

My utterly gorgeous boy Hugo, the tonkinese, I've had rescue cats for years and they've all been lovely but Tonks are just so special.

I took Hugo in as a rescue when he was 13yo, we had such a strong bond I put up with the 1am, 2am, 3am etc etc yowling, he was just fabulous, I only had him for 9 months before I lost him to kidney failure and was devastated, I pined for him for 3 months before contacting a Tonk breeder and got myself a shiny new tonkinese kitten, I let the children name him... Toogo, a play on words as he was Hugo number 2

I also have 2 other rescue moggies, Abbie, age 17yo and Max, 4yo.

I'm officially a mad cat lady grin

Beautifullymixed blackandwhitecat and tortiecat are adored in our house.

My teenagers actually talk to me now,we have cat conversations. smile

I waited sixteen years before replacing my sofa for a corner leather suite, customed to fit my living room. Gorgeous. Then the dcs persuaded me to get cats......
The sofa is perfect for two cats to race along one end to the other. The scratches on it have me weeping- and I still have a year until I finish paying for it.

Good thing I love them.smile

my babies Princess and Pepper

Gingermum Sun 10-Aug-14 15:26:02

Stanley and Bunty Marbles. Best mates.

chockbic Sun 10-Aug-14 14:53:53

This is a nice thread.

If there are any free cat/kitten cuddles going please let me know.

CleopatrasAsp Sun 10-Aug-14 14:52:19

Our three lovely rascals. Likes include sleeping, eating and staring. Dislikes include The Monster That is Vacuum.

Imliketotallyummm Sun 10-Aug-14 12:56:47

Whimsical, just read your post to dh- we are laughing so much! Our Siamese isalso "special"!

fussychica Sun 10-Aug-14 12:38:21

Some fab pictures here. I wasn't allowed to go in to look at the cats at Bath cat & dog home when we walked passed last week. DH said "no more cats and I mean it this time". He is just as stupid about cats as I am so I think he was saying it to himself as much as megrin

We still have one beauty left called Myone and we are her slaves.

EVERY day is world sodding cat day in this house... sorry, must go, my Lord and Master is demanding something!

plentyofwine Sun 10-Aug-14 08:54:44

Max & raggy

AllyC Sat 09-Aug-14 23:55:44

Odie

Rollypoly100 Sat 09-Aug-14 23:29:59

That's not a real bird in the bird bath! He would have gone for it if it was.

Rollypoly100 Sat 09-Aug-14 23:28:38

I can't miss any excuse to post a pic of my feisty tabby

Sausage demonstrating the extreme flexibility of the feline spine (he stayed like that for five minutes - comfy), and Pickle aka Sleeping Beauty (I submitted this pic for a Facebook comp our vets were running and they referred to him as 'her', you'd think they'd know he's a boy even if no one else does).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now