Threads in this topic are removed 90 days after the thread was started.

For those of us who have trotters that they wished were baby soft...

(46 Posts)
TheLemonisinPlay Fri 08-Aug-14 10:15:11

I came across a thread on S&B (I think) where a chiropodist sponge was recommended to treat dry nasty feet. I ordered mine of Amazon and OH MY WORD, my feet are now amazingly soft. All I did was rub some soap into it and gently scrub my feet. The difference already is phenomenal.

A massive thank you to the original OP but now I must spread the word.

CadleCrap Fri 08-Aug-14 10:18:57

You need one of these

no messing around just sandpaper your feet

It is TRULY amazing!

GiniCooper Fri 08-Aug-14 10:30:39

Have you a link to the soap OP?

GiniCooper Fri 08-Aug-14 10:31:03

Sponge I meant.

TheLemonisinPlay Fri 08-Aug-14 12:51:25
TheLemonisinPlay Fri 08-Aug-14 12:51:54
ilovechristmas1 Fri 08-Aug-14 14:10:09

thanks have just ordered one

TheLemonisinPlay Fri 08-Aug-14 15:43:45

I really do urge you to be cautious though- I REALLY did not expect it to work that well.

I ordered a pack of 3 today from Amazon...glad to hear it works well!

Eebahgum Fri 08-Aug-14 18:11:07

I'm trying hard to believe you but am sceptical something so cheap could be so amazing. Are you sure they're good?

treaclesoda Fri 08-Aug-14 18:11:14

I got one for £1 in SemiChem.

So you might well be able to get them much cheaper than they are on Amazon.

ilovechristmas1 Fri 15-Aug-14 20:14:33

update,mine came today and i tested it out,bloody fantastic could not believe how something so simple works so well

it's so easy to do,no more flexitol for me this wins hands down and my heels always look a mess,im over the moon

im gonna buy one for my friend that suffers terrible with cracked heels etc

thanks op

Bloody hell - didn't know they still made those. My dm used to have one in the 1980's!

ilovechristmas1 Fri 15-Aug-14 20:38:07

really 1980's cant believe there not more well known,they are the only thing that has made a instant difference for so little work,im ordering more grin

squirrelweasel Fri 15-Aug-14 20:39:57

I bought one for husband after reading this thread, he tried using it yesterday but nothing happened, is there a knack to it?

ilovechristmas1 Fri 15-Aug-14 20:46:00

i just soaked my feet in the bath 10mins added soap to it and gave a good scrub,seriously they were very soft,i had a wedge of hard skin (attractive) and it has really made a difference to it i reckon a couple more goes and it will be gone

it also got rid of the grey horrible colour on the heel

im still going to put on the Scholl foot cream as i bought 2 tubes in the 99p shop normally £6 a tube so should make them good to go

LetItBeMe Fri 15-Aug-14 20:46:39

I replied on the s and b thread because I bought one. they are amazing! cheaper on ebay than amazon though. it does say use good quality soap and soak feet first. I did both and have had great results, ive even sloughed away a verucca. you do need to moisturise alot after though, I use flexitiol morning and night while its sandal season.

ilovechristmas1 Fri 15-Aug-14 20:50:24

yes ebay here also think it was £2 including postage

do they sell these in Superdrug etc ?

Glitterkitten24 Fri 15-Aug-14 20:55:27

Have ordered mine from eBay- £2.25 delivered! Excited, my feet are truly awful and I've tried so many products!

Lozzapops Fri 15-Aug-14 21:03:11

I have just ordered off ebay, I am so easily led.

VulvaVoom Fri 15-Aug-14 21:25:54

marking place as havedrunk wine and need to remember about this in the morning grin my feet have been totally ignored since DD was born 2 years ago

Right ordering
Just done footner which was good but on,y for a day or two and very eemsive
Ill report back

I bought a lump of rock in Crete for the same purpose and it was amazing. 1 euro! I brought three back, DP was hmm at the thought of extra baggage charges luckily they weren't as heavy as you'd expect for lumps of rock!

FizzBuzzHaveABanana Sat 16-Aug-14 19:47:15

Hahaha, there will be a run on these!

It's very bizarre- it's the only method i've ever used where you don't see the skin coming off, but you dry off and BAM, soft feet.

I've found it doesn't matter what foot cream you put on after- so far i've used L'Occitane and Flexitol and a pair of sock. I do imagine that the creams are working better now they don't have have piles of thick skin to get through (it was like elephant hide- awful).

BoFo Sat 16-Aug-14 20:21:21

I'm getting me some of these for my eagle feet. So cheap too!smile Thanks OP!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now