Threads in this topic are removed 90 days after the thread was started.

PMSL at the MNHQ deletion thread message - kik Pete

(12 Posts)
SoleSource Fri 01-Aug-14 03:03:33

They're currently looking at it grin

AdoraBell Fri 01-Aug-14 03:09:06

T'is gone already, and I was only halfway though PMSL at all the responses!

Slh122 Fri 01-Aug-14 03:09:22

I left it on my open tabs so I could come back and read it on the next night feed and it's gone! sad

CSIJanner Fri 01-Aug-14 03:11:21

I managed it all [gin] Poor Pete got very worried that someone in RL had identified him. Then his mum arrived!

SoleSource Fri 01-Aug-14 03:14:43

Was hilarious.

I got to the end and posted.

Was it actually Pete or someone pretending to be him? shock

trufflesnout Fri 01-Aug-14 03:17:28

ARSE. I miss all the good ones. Was it a goldie?

AdoraBell Fri 01-Aug-14 03:25:27

worried that someone in RL had identified him what, after posting pics of himself starkers, including his face.

How could anyone identify him just from a few photos, full face as well as tackle? It's not like he used his actual name, oh hang on. Do you think he might have thought that his photo wouldn't be seen by someone who knows him? Silly boy <sniggers>

I miss all the good ones too <<whines>>

GoshAnneGorilla Fri 01-Aug-14 04:12:02

Someone said he posted on Craigslist and PoF too. I hope someone does know him in real life, serves him right for being such a creep, and for holding his ipad upside down.

ArsenicFaceCream Fri 01-Aug-14 04:25:42

V strange all round. Poor disturbed bloke included his face in his pathetic photos. Someone claiming to be nightwatch-empowered delayed hiding the thread for two hours on the grounds the responses were funny. It must be the weather.

sashh Fri 01-Aug-14 07:41:13

Why do they do this, it sounds like a right laugh.

GalaxyInMyPants Fri 01-Aug-14 07:53:51

I miss all the good stuff.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now