Threads in this topic are removed 90 days after the thread was started.

What age would you say this wallpaper could go up to?

(58 Posts)
Ziggyzoom Sun 20-Jul-14 22:38:21
steppemum Sun 20-Jul-14 23:31:10

I prefer the one that wasn't just pink

ThirteenHorses Sun 20-Jul-14 23:43:33

unconnected, but I was looking at one of the links for stickers and saw this

www.wolfstock.co.uk/wall-decorations/wall-murals-uk/disney-princess-wall-mural

er...which Disney princesses are those?

re the fairies, agree the stickers might be the best bet, but if they really want the wallpaper, why not?

BackforGood Sun 20-Jul-14 23:49:07

I think it's much more a question of taste than age - that wouldn't offend me in a guest room, and I think it's fine for a teen.
dd1 would hate it (but would have when she was 6, tbh - she's never done fairies, nor pink), but dd2 would like it - maybe on one wall though? Could be a bit overpowering on 4 walls in many a bedroom.

shock at the price of the roll though !!!

BikeRunSki Sun 20-Jul-14 23:51:59

I had wallpaper v similar to that that I begged for at 8, got at 9 and ripped off the walls at 12.

VampireSquid Sun 20-Jul-14 23:56:27

My DD2 is 9, would've not wanted it from about 6 or so? She did like the whole woodland fairy thing though, we have some foresty themed stuff with a few woodland animals in her room (which thankfully DD3 likes too, they share).

itsbetterthanabox Sun 20-Jul-14 23:59:20

I think if it was just one wall with that on it and the a pastel colour on the rest of the walls you could keep if much longer. It's sweet. I'd have it!

MrsWinnibago Mon 21-Jul-14 00:00:13

My DD is coming on ten and she would love that. I think my niece would too and she's 12!

I am 41 and I am afraid I also like it. blush I KNOW fairies are a bit naff but they're also pretty and lovely. Buy it.

Ziggyzoom Mon 21-Jul-14 10:19:07

Thanks all. I've ordered some samples so I'll see what they look like, but I'm favouring the plain pink version at the moment!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now