Threads in this topic are removed 90 days after the thread was started.

Feel so sad for anyone getting married today...

(159 Posts)
Sparklingbrook Sat 19-Jul-14 08:05:26

The weather. sad I know it's not the important bit as such, but after the few weeks of nice weather-and now this. sad

Plus all the people who have gone off round the UK for their holidays once the schools have broken up.

<humph>

AuntieStella Sun 20-Jul-14 08:50:03

I'm tempted to create a whole new thread just to weave those elements together into one amazing thread.

But I've seen a couple of quite tense posts already today, and I'm not up for a pillorying (as I'm not sure I was ever funny enough to write a good spoof, and I'm damned sure that there's no way to deflect the current intolerant critics).

Now that would be a thread to behold!

Sparklingbrook Sun 20-Jul-14 08:53:25

Why is everyone so tense and arsey I wonder? Perhaps I should start a thread in AIBU to ask? I am sure I would get told in no uncertain terms.

AuntieStella Sun 20-Jul-14 09:13:13

Surely WWYD has to be the place for it?

To attract the Weirdos?

Sparklingbrook Sun 20-Jul-14 09:15:01

grin I ain't starting no thread. This could well be my last one ever. I might just be arsey on everyone elses' from now on.

CointreauVersial Sun 20-Jul-14 11:20:32

LOL at all the weather related fury on MN at the moment. My tablet is literally frothing.

Sparklingbrook Sun 20-Jul-14 11:24:10

grin

VampireSquid Sun 20-Jul-14 11:38:08

It's a bit overcast but still way too hot for me. I can't do hot (or even warm) weather hmm My wedding took place during a thunderstorm, which was pretty distracting as a few of the kids were terrified!

Snatchoo Sun 20-Jul-14 11:45:51

I had a similar day on my wedding day - beautiful weather the week leading up, then rain on the day. Not even torrential, just that really annoying rain that you can't really see but soaks you right through.

It ruined my hair! grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now