Please note that threads in this topic are removed from the archive 90 days after the thread was started. If you would like your thread to be retrievable for longer than that, please choose another topic in which to post it.

Yes yes yes! Just ran into an ex and...

(9 Posts)
WorkingBling Sat 12-Jul-14 10:19:00

... My hair is clean and blow dried, I'm decently dressed and wearing make up!! Whoo hoo!

Result!!!!! grin

AlpacaPicnic Sat 12-Jul-14 10:22:38

Nice one!

lavenderhoney Sat 12-Jul-14 10:26:25

smile

That happened to me once. He was all " we must catch up, what's your number?" and actually whisked his phone out to type it in.

I said " oh, no, I don't think so, it wouldn't be a good idea" and sauntered off. He was with a mate as wellsmile karmasmile

Littlepinkpear Sat 12-Jul-14 10:28:34

I banged into my abusive ex on the morning of my wedding. I was buff, tanned, groomed to perfection and had just had my hair blow dried grin

It made my year!

WellnowImFucked Sat 12-Jul-14 10:36:55

Mega yes! !

Last time I ran in to an ex I was tired and emotional (drunk).
And I'm not a pretty drunk…

I'm so jealousgrin

moolady1977 Sat 12-Jul-14 15:49:45

mega yes i had the joy of doing that last week i was in a dress hair done feeling good about myself and holding the hand of my youngest ds both of us laughing and joking

JsOtherHalf Sat 12-Jul-14 15:52:06

I ran into an ex at a wedding. I looked great, and introduced him to my boyfriend :D.

squeezeornot Sat 12-Jul-14 15:56:09

I ran into an ex when I was bloated and fat and looking really awful due to cancer treatment. Horrific.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now