Please note that threads in this topic are removed from the archive 90 days after the thread was started. If you would like your thread to be retrievable for longer than that, please choose another topic in which to post it.

teenage son taking something, i dont know what but it sticks, he still has vodka in his bag, full bottle, glasses and glasses of water

(61 Posts)

what could it be
what could i do
he has taken pot previously but this isnt pot, i know the smell.
his belt is lying on the floor too which makes me anxious.

GretchenWiener Sat 12-Jul-14 08:11:38

Sorry. I don't understand

LiberalLibertines Sat 12-Jul-14 08:13:22

What exactly have you found? Tell us exactly.

sooperdooper Sat 12-Jul-14 08:13:25

Why do you think he's taken drugs, has he drank any of the vodka?

Koothrapanties Sat 12-Jul-14 08:13:40

I'm confused. What do you mean about his belt?

Do you think he could be smoking heroin? It has a sickly sweet smell?

LiberalLibertines Sat 12-Jul-14 08:15:08

If you're worried about his belt being used as a tornequet (sp) then calm down. What have you found?

Ohbollocksandballs Sat 12-Jul-14 08:18:27

Calm down. What does it smell like. How has he taken it? (is there evidence of something being smoked?) where is he now?

sorry, sounds ridiculous. him and his teenage friend are sprawled out on sofas, i am not worried about their condition. but i am worried about the drug use.
and knowing how wise people are on here. what drug could it be, and is the belt related?

he did tell me this particular mate took some drug that he didnt approve of, now it seems he is going down this avenue as well. sad

the vodka bottle is full which is odd. and there are glasses of water, so obviously somethign that makes them thirsty

loopylady83 Sat 12-Jul-14 08:22:59

look for foil if he's smoked heroine thats what u should look for otherwise there are no other drugs apart from weed that smell

QuintessentiallyQS Sat 12-Jul-14 08:23:09

I dont really know a lot about this, but I do know that they dont mix alcohol with "club drugs", they drink water instead.

thanks, Quint. what are club drugs? that sounds likely.

loopylady83 Sat 12-Jul-14 08:25:48

yeah but club drugs they'd still be wide awake at this time more than likely unless they didnt have loads, fet, m-kat, pills etc make u de-hydrated which would explain the water

LiberalLibertines Sat 12-Jul-14 08:26:06

Don't worry about the belt.

Had they been out?

SandorClegane Sat 12-Jul-14 08:26:24

Is it a sort of sweet smell?

QuintessentiallyQS Sat 12-Jul-14 08:27:22

Drugs some people take when they go clubbing. I dont know what they are these days. E's etc. Legal highs? And what loopy said.

LiberalLibertines Sat 12-Jul-14 08:27:50

Isn't it possible they bought the vodka, but were so pissed when they got in, they had a glass of water?

What was the smell like?

thanks for the words of wisdom regarding the belt,
that's one less worry

LiberalLibertines Sat 12-Jul-14 08:28:56

Like loopy said, with any of the drugs mentioned, they would still be wide awake, pupils like saucers!

i dont really know how to explain it but it permeates. is not alcohol, and not pot!

sooperdooper Sat 12-Jul-14 08:29:27

When people have taken pills there's a slightly sweet smell the next day, almost like pear drops

m-kat sounds familiar. sad

sooperdooper Sat 12-Jul-14 08:30:45

They wouldn't necessarily still be awake, depends how much they took and how long ago

no, not pear drops, i thought that was alcohol/kidney related?

LiberalLibertines Sat 12-Jul-14 08:31:26

Strange teenage boy smell?!

The fact that your son talked to you about his friends drug use is key, not that he said he disapproved, but that he brought up the subject with you.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now