Threads in this topic are removed 90 days after the thread was started.

I need one of those threads to sound off without outing myself. Feel free to add...

(46 Posts)
MaureenMLove Wed 09-Jul-14 19:00:04

For the love of god, stop whinning that it's not fair and no one gives a shit about you and get off your arse and do something to MAKE you noticed and valued!!

I am sick and tired of you telling me you haven't got time or no one follows that up, get off fucking Facebook or internet shopping and MAKE people follow things up. If you're not on the bloody computer, then you have time, you self centred pita!!

Oh god, that's better! grin

Anyone else care to sound off about todays first world problems?

paddlenorapaddle Wed 09-Jul-14 19:05:13

Maureen you've met my sister then grin seems she's pissing you off as well

MaureenMLove Wed 09-Jul-14 19:09:29

lol! I hope it isn't your sister! But if it is, can you warn her that unless she cheers the fuck up and becomes more proactive, I will give her an offical warning as soon as I'm in tomorrow morning! grin

QOD Wed 09-Jul-14 19:11:29

So you let me down with 18 hours notice then get the hump when I've made other plans when you change your mind again 4 hours before

F u

KateSpade Wed 09-Jul-14 19:11:44

My mum could have written something similar about me,

She just doesn't understand <wails>

justcallmethefixer Wed 09-Jul-14 19:15:52

Stop moaning and grumping at everything all the time and always complaining your tired. I know you work 12 hour shifts, but it's hardly taxing sat on your arse for the duration making sure nobody walks down a blocked off closed path!

ghostmous3 Wed 09-Jul-14 19:15:54

Dfriend you are not the only person with problems, in fact i have them too except I dont whine and moan about them over fb over an issue that you as a parent should have picked up yourself re 2 out of 3 of your dc instead of blaming your childs school.

Oh and please dont tell me that your dc has it worse than my dc, its not a fucking competition. I dont appreciate being told that i have it easy as my ds only has aspergers and your child (undiagnosed yet) has real autism. You know the awful problems and things I went through with ds over the period of 3 years.

and stop fucking ringing me, 3 times a bastard day to whine on about your problems, then change the subject when I mention how i am, you are so up your own arse my love.

you have hurt me. AGAIN. oh how you love telling people that you are a bitch, deal with it. we have been friends for over a decade but the last 3 years love you are a massive pita.

Im backing off..slowly.

i do appreciate that the above rant sounds awful but i cant take anymore. Df does have real problems at the mo and ive been there for her, listening, always there when she rings me at 1 am crying but i cant do it anymore, she is never there for me

settingsitting Wed 09-Jul-14 19:19:45

Your relationship is odd. Everyone thinks it is odd but you two. Yes I know that it makes you happy, but it is not going anywhere.
I dont suppose it has to go anywhere. But I dare not ask you what you think of your relationship any more, for fear of a backlash.

MaureenMLove Wed 09-Jul-14 19:22:39

Aw Ghost, that sounds rough. smile Stay strong and back off. Hope this helped to write it down though. Sometimes it helps to see it in writing. I know my rant has already spurred me on, to make changes tomorrow!

EatShitDerek Wed 09-Jul-14 19:23:29

Fuck you

Fuck you

Get fucked

And you? Fuck you

That's it

MaureenMLove Wed 09-Jul-14 19:28:11

Fabulous Derek! And how does this make you feel? (Said in the manner of a shrink)

schmee Wed 09-Jul-14 19:32:55

Fuck you stupid bitch for inviting every child except mine to your son's party. He's fucking lovely and a model student so I can only think I have offended you in some way. I haven't a clue how as you haven't spoken to me in the four years our dc have been in the same class. Anyway lay off him you poisonous little cow. I hope your shit turns to thistles and you grow warts over your mean little eyes. Bitch.

HermioneDanger Wed 09-Jul-14 19:34:07

FFS stop lying. We see through every single one, because frankly they're not believable or even slightly worthwhile. Because you've lied about so many inconsequential things we now no longer believe a word you say. Start taking responsibility for your actions and tell the fucking truth.

Moreover, telling people your sister is dead or your dad has cancer is beyond vile. Lies like this really bite you on the arse. Don't wish these things on yourself you imbecile.

Thanks Maureen, I feel better now grin

paddlenorapaddle Wed 09-Jul-14 19:37:47

Maureen shut her in the cupboard with that fudging lunch box n crackers she's always nibbling on grin

ghostmous3 Wed 09-Jul-14 19:38:13

It is maureen.. i came off the phone and cried after the aspergers comment. She implied that I had no right to any kind of support myself because she has so many problems and so do 2 of her dc and its right that people are rallying round now to help her, its made me think maybe she is right, ive stopped going to the support groups now because she has made me feel like shit about the support I have recieved and sometime still get.

I am going to have to back away slowly arent I for my own sanity

EatShitDerek Wed 09-Jul-14 19:39:08

Maureen I actually did it in RL and feel fecking fabulous grin

ghostmous3 Wed 09-Jul-14 19:39:59

Aww shmee, it breaks my heart when people can be so hurtful like that. Ive had similar with dd

ghost if you need those support groups then go. thanks

It isn't right that you lose out on this because she thinks she needs more than you.

MaureenMLove Wed 09-Jul-14 19:56:45

Respect Derek! grin I feel myself having to have a similar conversation tomorrow. However, I am the line manager and I have to diplomatic! It's gonna kill me and I will need my office buddy, when I'm done! grin

Ghost. Your friends problems are no longer your problem. It's about self reservation. You deserve support, just as much as the next person. If the group you go to is making it feel like you don't deserve it, you need to move. I just bet you can find a million and one posters that'll be only to willing to support and understand on here. Be pro-active! Do it now! Ghost a friendly shove Go on - go - now! grin

MaureenMLove Wed 09-Jul-14 19:58:56

Er, there is no link in that post! blush I just used the link brackets!

EatShitDerek Wed 09-Jul-14 19:59:34

One little thing set me off and I told everyone what I thought of them and to fuck off as I'm done with them.

I think I want to ditch you as a friend as you're flaky. Really flaky. Except you have some of my stuff that you were going to fix up for me.
I know this as I noticed you trying to sell it online and called you out on it.
Every time I've suggested we meet up (so I can get my stuff back), you bail out at the last minute with some excuse or other.
Gimme my fucking stuff and let's move on.

iklboo Wed 09-Jul-14 20:10:23

You're nowhere near as good at your job as you think you are. You're really not cut out for it & you're taking the role away from someone who wants and deserves it. And is bloody good at it but can't get a foot in cos of you.

Please go back to your normal role. This isn't a job you can play at on a whim because you're a bit bored.

Smilesandpiles Wed 09-Jul-14 20:11:12

For over a week I've been trying to have a conversation with you but you keep telling me you'll call back because your neice or nephew (now back in your life again after well over 10 years) have just walked in. I'm happy for you I really am and they are only the people they are because of your support but I'm starting to take this personally as it's happened so many times now. Even when you call me, the same thing happens.

So much has happened this week and I haven't been able to talk to anyone. Calling me "your back up" hasn't helped and has pretty much just told me you are in fact just using me when you feel like it.

Sorry. I'm giving it another week and then I'm drifting off. I don't like being used, you know this.

TimeForAnotherNameChange Wed 09-Jul-14 20:18:38

You utter, utter fucking bitch. If I ever find out who you actually are I will fucking kill you. I will make your life a living hell. Do not ever think you will get away with messing with my family. I will find you out.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now