Please note that threads in this topic are removed from the archive 90 days after the thread was started. If you would like your thread to be retrievable for longer than that, please choose another topic in which to post it.

Nappies from Amazon

(11 Posts)
Lucky29 Wed 09-Jul-14 16:53:28

They seem to have great prices on pampers but some reviews are saying the nappies aren't great quality and are leaky. confused
Has anyone bought pampers from amazon and found they're different to shop bought ones? Just don't want to buy 200 nappies for them to be pampers rejects.

FoxSticks Wed 09-Jul-14 16:59:39

I've bought acti fit and dry nights. The dry nights are identical to shop bought ones. The acti fit have a different pattern on them but I haven't noticed any difference in performance in them. Boots also come upprettycheap when buying in bulk.

NinePeedles Wed 09-Jul-14 16:59:52

I've been buying Pampers Active Fit nappies from Amazon for 3 years now, and have never had any problems; they are exactly like shop bought ones! Plus they get delivered to the door. Much better than lugging them home from the shop.

Tory79 Wed 09-Jul-14 17:01:01

I use subscribe and save for nappies from amazon. I've been getting pampers baby dry from them for a couple of years now with no problems at all.

Yup never had a problem

whatsagoodusername Wed 09-Jul-14 17:03:22

We get the baby dry ones. I've never noticed any difference in quality.

mejon Wed 09-Jul-14 17:08:06

No problem with the Baby Dry ones. Reminds me to cancel my subscription as DD2 only needs one at night now and I'm buying those from Lidl.

MrsWombat Wed 09-Jul-14 17:10:14

I get the night time pull ups on subscribe and save and they are no different to the shop ones.

I don't buy off amazon but I noticed for a while that the baby dry that we buy (at supermarkets) changed quality and design for a while. I wonder it amazon just maybe sell that batch atm? We had a few leaking problems with those because they didn't quite fasten as accurately as the usual ones around dds chunky legs and the padding inside was a bit different.

commsgirl Wed 09-Jul-14 17:23:21

No problems from Amazon here - we've had the new baby sizes 1 and 2.

As PP has said, Boots are always worth checking for Pampers if you're buying the huge boxes.

Lucky29 Wed 09-Jul-14 18:28:04

Thanks everyone!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now