Please note that threads in this topic are removed from the archive 90 days after the thread was started. If you would like your thread to be retrievable for longer than that, please choose another topic in which to post it.

MN just accused me of being a Lentil Weaver

(197 Posts)
ThroughTheLongNight Wed 09-Jul-14 11:43:56

Has anyone else done the random questionnaire highly scientific piece of research about your parenting style?

badstepmummy Wed 09-Jul-14 11:46:57

I got Lentil Weaver as well very offended

I am one too, I think it was the tree climbing, daisy chain making birthday party that did it. sounds like a perfect day to me that and the healthy pack lunch.

KnackeredMuchly Wed 09-Jul-14 11:53:42

Link??

Adikia Wed 09-Jul-14 11:56:58

I'm a lentil weaver too apparently hmm

ThroughTheLongNight Wed 09-Jul-14 11:58:04

Here

I doubt that you're a lentil weaver Knackered, you didn't say please. smile

ThroughTheLongNight Wed 09-Jul-14 11:59:16

I was slightly offended, until I realised it was probably true.

grin

My dc eat McDonalds or old McDonalds as they call it, they proudly point at the Golden Arches and say look Mummy Mmmm, Mmmm is for McDonalds. That's not lentil weavery at all.

Plonkysaurus Wed 09-Jul-14 12:03:00

I got Lentil Weaver too.

But I am wearing Birkenstocks today.

ruby1234 Wed 09-Jul-14 12:04:09

I'm benign neglect!

Seems about right. They have got to adulthood fine, so must have worked!

Sparklingbrook Wed 09-Jul-14 12:04:24

I couldn't complete it because none of the party questions were applicable to me. <humph>

GeraldineFangedVagine Wed 09-Jul-14 12:04:25

im apparently guilty of benign neglect. makes sense.

Plonkysaurus Wed 09-Jul-14 12:05:47

I want to be a benign neglecter.

<stamps feet>

<goes off in search of lentils and a loom>

MostlyMama Wed 09-Jul-14 12:05:58

I got natural organiser, nothing could be further from the truth, some times I misplace a CHILD. grin

ThroughTheLongNight Wed 09-Jul-14 12:06:08

So apart from the healthy food and the daisy chains, what other attributes does a lentil weaver have?

You'd think from the ads, macD was into LW (as it shall be known as from hence forth). I haven't been to one since the last century.

AmazingDisgrace Wed 09-Jul-14 12:07:43

Benign Neglect grin

I'm a benign neglecter. Now where did I put that child..? smile

PinkSquash Wed 09-Jul-14 12:09:11

Natural Organiser. Which would be fine if it didn't accuse me of being THE PTA. sad

Ha - I am all about Benign Neglect too! And that is how I have always described my parenting style.

I also ticked the singing sharing song blush which is something I almost sort of would do. I am really annoying and make up songs about a lot of things,even the dc tell me to stop blush
I even harmonise sometimes wink

scaevola Wed 09-Jul-14 12:10:06

"cool" shock

I seriously did not expect that (neglect is much more my style) unless laziness is the New Big Thing.

MonstersBalls Wed 09-Jul-14 12:10:39

Benign neglect here too. About sums me up since I'm sat here doing a questionnaire when I should have left 5 minutes ago to get DD from nursery. blush

CuriosityCola Wed 09-Jul-14 12:11:21

I got natural organiser. <surveys the chaos that is my home>

A lot of the options didn't fit my personality. I'm more lentil weaver

ThroughTheLongNight Wed 09-Jul-14 12:11:47

Oh God, Arya I do the song making up too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now