Please note that threads in this topic are removed from the archive 90 days after the thread was started. If you would like your thread to be retrievable for longer than that, please choose another topic in which to post it.

I am watching Couples Come Dune With Me

(40 Posts)
Stratter5 Mon 07-Jul-14 22:22:59

And Oh God? I want to murderise the lawyer woman angry

BlackeyedSusan Mon 07-Jul-14 22:28:51

and bury her in the sand?

<puts self in naughty corner>

Stratter5 Mon 07-Jul-14 22:42:36

FFS it took me ages to get that blush

She is So Fucking Irritating.

Love the other two couples though.

TheSpottedZebra Mon 07-Jul-14 23:23:43

Aw it was good, wasn't it?

I am known amongst my friends as a connoisseur of CDWN.
My pal texted me during, to say that the lawyer was infamous among other lawyers a few months ago as her wedding website - with gift list of experiences - went viral.

She's a bit of a famewhore appara. And she employs her now husband in her law firm. Not sure whether his role involves him making any musical instruments.

TheSpottedZebra Mon 07-Jul-14 23:24:16

Bury her in the sand?
<misses reference>

TheSpottedZebra Mon 07-Jul-14 23:25:00

Ooh, you know where they were talking about nicknames and she was saying he calls her Honeypie or whatever?

You just know he calls her Mummy, don't you.

TheSpottedZebra Mon 07-Jul-14 23:26:56

You'd think I'd feel a twazzock, talking to myself like this, but I really don't!

I could chat - to myself - about CDWM all night. grin

BewitchedBotheredandBewildered Mon 07-Jul-14 23:33:36

grin

Sand - typo in the title -dune ?

So easily distracted, these young'uns, start a thread and just bugger off.

Mrsjayy Mon 07-Jul-14 23:45:48

It was when she said about smelling the spices takes you right back to sous I snorted silly bat, they had never cooked in their weekend kitchen , the older couple were like pete and dawn from gavin and stacey

Mrsjayy Mon 07-Jul-14 23:52:47

She calls herself diva of divore according to the daily mail and why are the ll top london lawyers when they have a dm story

Elderflowergranita Mon 07-Jul-14 23:55:29

I thought all the couples looked really squished together at the top of the table, when it was their night to host.

Not sure if I like it as much as original concept.

TheSpottedZebra Mon 07-Jul-14 23:57:33

Aha, BB&B !

I loved the Pete and Dawn couple Mrsjayy and loved how the hipsters could have been all snooty but actually just wanted to be Pete and Dawn when they grew up.

Supposedly, tomorrow's CCDWM is a corker. Well, it said that in the tv listings anyway...

TheSpottedZebra Tue 08-Jul-14 00:00:02

Elderflower - it is stretching the concept a bit, isn't it? There is now no pretence that it's anything to do with the food. And young Pete and Dawn really looked staged when they were 'cooking together'. But still I love it.

that table thing always makes me laugh. You know that the host goes: 'I have a table that seats 8, plenty of room', but due to camera angles and the like, everyone gets squashed up one end, and never more so than today.

Mrsjayy Tue 08-Jul-14 00:00:09

Lawyer womans wedding website is very pretentious I cant do links though,

Mrsjayy Tue 08-Jul-14 00:01:58

Hehe young pete and dawn I loved old dawn saying wel they have only been together yrs of course they are lovey dovey

Didactylos Tue 08-Jul-14 00:03:38

'come dune with me' - is that the one where they only do deserts? grin

TheSpottedZebra Tue 08-Jul-14 00:05:31
Mrsjayy Tue 08-Jul-14 00:12:14

Good for her she seems a good sort, she did say rustic and spices smell took her back to he sous that deseves a poke in the eye

TheSpottedZebra Tue 08-Jul-14 00:37:17

And washing the apples that had been dropped on the floor!
I thought she was going to wash them and put them back on the splatted pastry. Was almost disappointed when they made another.

BlackeyedSusan Tue 08-Jul-14 00:41:40

didactylos

groans...

Stratter5 Tue 08-Jul-14 01:12:53

Sorry, I fell asleep on the sofa blush

I loved Pete and Dawn, the looks they kept giving each other were hilarious. And the young couple; but OMG DivaDivorce and Wotsisname upside down spinnet thingyplayer. And that poor, beautiful house under all that hideous wallpaper.

She looked like a Quality Street wrapper, dreadful clothes.

trufflesnout Tue 08-Jul-14 02:16:01

I thought all 3 sets were utter wankers tbh. But I do now want purple hair a la hipsterwife.

Mrsjayy Tue 08-Jul-14 08:05:13

I did like her hair I think it would be a goood colour to let my grey come through ran it past the dds hmm was the reaction

TheSpottedZebra Wed 09-Jul-14 17:25:55

Well, yesterday's was shit.

But anyone watching it today? Wowsers, I can feel some cringing coming up...

Stratter5 Wed 09-Jul-14 17:46:36

Is it on every day? The couples one?

I have fucking missed it ffs

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now