Threads in this topic are removed 90 days after the thread was started.

Step right up to have a MOAN about anything.

(132 Posts)
SagaNorensLeatherTrousers Mon 07-Jul-14 13:29:58

Here's mine, trivial, but still:

I ordered £100 worth of sale stuff from H and M on the 19th of June. Is it here yet? Is it fuck! Tracking the parcel through Hermes, it's been "processed to the hub" 3 times! confused hmm My DD is going to grow out of her stuff if it takes much longer!

What would you like to have moan about today?

MTWTFSS Mon 07-Jul-14 13:50:25

When DH was sick... taken care of!
When DS1 was sick... taken care of!
When DS2 was sick... taken care of!

When mummy is sick... has to carry on as normal sad I haven't been well for about a week and the house is such a tip sad

CorusKate Mon 07-Jul-14 13:51:48

I kicked the coffee table while getting off the sofa and now my toenail is purple.

Mrsjayy Mon 07-Jul-14 13:53:23

D2 is being a pita she is only on her 2nd week of holiday s we go on holiday at the weeknd I hope she snapsout of her pitaness

Icantcook Mon 07-Jul-14 13:54:28

People have not turned up to do the job they were booked for. They are late.

FelixFelix Mon 07-Jul-14 13:54:47

I am starting with period pain and had a HUGE sugar craving so made some flapjack and I've eaten shit loads of it already shock

BitOutOfPractice Mon 07-Jul-14 13:54:54

Jeremy Vine is an incompetant, idiotically thick twat

MTWTFSS Mon 07-Jul-14 13:55:18

Cancel that moan grin

DH just called... he said he is bringing me home a take-away grin

blondiebonce Mon 07-Jul-14 13:57:06

I ache lots and have so much to do but cba. Baby due on Friday but just know she'll be late. And I'm all grumpy and need to do a food shop but DP is at work and I can't carry what I need. And I'm annoyed at myself for being so grumpy and whiney sad

I'm sick of having no money. Everything I will get needs to go out for bills. I'm fed up of being stuck in the flat because I can't afford bus fares and I can't walk. <hmmmph>

Softysoftlycatchymonkey Mon 07-Jul-14 13:58:22

My dp is really shit with money angry

My 18 month old is going through a daddy phase, despite the fact I do bloody everything.

It really boils my piss to be getting up with her and have her shout "Dadddddddddddddddddddddy!"

DS, however, is generally being a delight. Except when he is overtired after a long day at nursery and has a complete fucking meltdown.

But that's a bit funny at least.

KitCat26 Mon 07-Jul-14 14:01:09

Job interview:
Spent 1.5hrs on a walkabout round the place of work and a competency test.

Then had an interview and the first thing they said was 'before we go any further and waste anyone's time...'.

I am not able to work the hours they want (p/t role, but they didnt advertise the hours they wanted). If they had just read my application form they could have saved me (and themselves) a whole load of hassle!

Ffs that's a whole morning wasted!

Notfootball Mon 07-Jul-14 14:01:13

I've got to take DD's shoes back to M&S this week and I really cannot be arsed. Paid by debit card so DH cannot do it, even though he is walking right past one twice a day, grumble grumble...

Hamnvik Mon 07-Jul-14 14:03:13

DH had a go at my driving this morning while dropping him off at work and then completely ignored me for the rest of the journey.Haven't heard from him all day, am quite tempted to not turn up to pick him up, grumpy git!

AlpacaPicnic Mon 07-Jul-14 14:04:22

One of my friends texts me to ask if I need anything picking up if hes passing a shop. This is a nice thing to do.
However...
He has started abbreviating it to DUWAFS (do 'u' want anything from shop) which gives me the stabby rage. But if I moan about it, he'll stop offering.

<unreasonable sigh>

Oh, and, I'm still awaiting blood test results that were done 2 weeks ago, and my symptoms are horrid.

ipswichwitch Mon 07-Jul-14 14:05:41

Toddler and baby refuse to nap at the same time so I can't watch Homes Under the Hammer in peace and scoff my secret chocolate stash <wail!>

FoxSticks Mon 07-Jul-14 14:06:14

My TiVo box died and I lost all my recordings and series links sad I'm particularly upset at the loss of 7 episodes of Biggest Loser Australia. I've watched 23 episodes so far and I'm invested but I can't see that they are being repeated anywhere. Pretty tragic in more ways than one.

naturalbaby Mon 07-Jul-14 14:06:47

(Dc's on school holiday in Europe)
Dc1 & 2 watching a movie so I can have some peace and quiet and a cup of tea.
Dc3 wriggling and rolling around the sofa next to me moaning about all the things he wants to do/eat/drink/watch/play with.

FidelineAndBombazine Mon 07-Jul-14 14:07:20

I think H & M route their parcels via Neptune.

They've permenantly lost my business for this reason. If they lose a few more thousand customers they might even start to care.

obrigada Mon 07-Jul-14 14:08:48

Fed up of my colleague doing absolutely feck all and getting paid almost twice what I am earning! Just because she is here over 20 years hmm

IAmANightOwl Mon 07-Jul-14 14:09:10

Received a parcel for my DH this morning of new gym clothes. Opened it to check the sizes were all correct and the sweat pants are XXL when I ordered M!! angry Idiots.

Minisoksmakehardwork Mon 07-Jul-14 14:10:05

Got my lovely new rotary drier out of the pack ahhing this morning. Thumped post into ground. Sodding washing line is snapped on it. Still reduced to drying clothes one load at a time on aired.

CecyHall Mon 07-Jul-14 14:11:00

I'd like to moan about these Sainsburys leggings that everyone raved about on S&B.

I duly bought them this weekend like the sheep I am and they are baggy round my knees, way too long in the leg despite buying the short length and come up to my boobs in the waist so I feel like I'm in maternity leggings. And I'm 5ft 6 so not terribly short or anything.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now