Threads in this topic are removed 90 days after the thread was started.

How gorgeous is Ferne's wedding dress?

(171 Posts)

Fan-bloody-tastic!

LOVE IT!

here

squoosh Sat 05-Jul-14 01:07:32

'when I first saw her I thought it was Ronnie 's mother.'

Harsh considering Ronnie looks about 187! grin

Bambambini Sat 05-Jul-14 01:22:46

She was stunning. Loved it, everything - hair, makeup -the lot!

Bogeyface Sat 05-Jul-14 02:42:50

Err...where are KK's boobs in that dress?

If I wore a dress that low then my nipples and more would be out and proud! It looks really weird.

Bogeyface Sat 05-Jul-14 02:48:20

Denise Van Outthere needed a word to tell her that a shortie play suit and killer heels are not the done thing at a wedding, it isnt all about you love!

And Fearne clearly put a lot of time and effort into her own look, why the eff didnt she have a quiet word with her mother?! She looked shocking!

Bogeyface Sat 05-Jul-14 02:51:24

Awww and no pics of them with their little ds? They keep him out of the papers as much as possible, I would do the same tbh. He was probably snuck out another way while they allowed the paps to do their thing.

TerribleMother Sat 05-Jul-14 03:17:56

I just can't make my mind up about it but I think I'm falling on the 'not keen' side of the fence. I don't actually think it does flatter her figure and it has too much fabric. Or something. I might also agree with the older ladies on strictly comment ^. But she does look very pretty, her hair is gorgeous and I love her foot tattoo, but don't like the stroppy sandals over it as they make it look messy.

Anyhow, my opinion means precisely zero, and I'm probably a terrible dresser! smile

TerribleMother Sat 05-Jul-14 03:19:17

And yes! What was her mother thinking?

Lighthousekeeping Sat 05-Jul-14 03:32:46

I think it's beautiful

GrannyOnTheSchoolRun Sat 05-Jul-14 05:42:45

Stunning, just stunning - but a massive shame about the tattoos.

BackforGood Sat 05-Jul-14 12:42:00

I do think someone needed to have lent her mother a mirror before she left home though - I mean, I'm no style guru, but pink sandals with a red lace dress - you wouldn't, would you.
I agree with Bogeyface that someone should have a word with Denise VO though. Even my 17 yr old nieces would know a shorts/playsuit was not suitable attire to wear to someone's wedding.

noddyholder Sat 05-Jul-14 12:45:03

Her mum is her mum that's who she is.

PrayersDoGetAnswered Sat 05-Jul-14 12:45:39

The dress suits her and she seems very happy that is all that matters really. It is just not a dress I would choose.

PrayersDoGetAnswered Sat 05-Jul-14 12:47:40

I agree, DVO looks a state, who wears clothes like that to someone's wedding?

I thought FC's Mum was her FIL's sister confused

BackforGood Sat 05-Jul-14 13:19:35

I had the same thought Prayers - just assumed she was related to a Rolling Stone, when I saw her

Lighthousekeeping Sat 05-Jul-14 13:37:45

I loved Ronnies young wife's wrap over dress. I have a soft spot for him. I love these boho weddings were they pretend to be one happy family. Makes me wonder what goes on at the reception!

noddyholder Sat 05-Jul-14 14:55:56

My brother used to babysit the groom feel ancient

MILLYmo0se Sat 05-Jul-14 15:01:10

It seems to make her older than she is or something ? Think maybe the collar is too wide or something....usual I adore everything she wears, might just be that particular photo maybe .

Chinateacup Sat 05-Jul-14 15:11:04

Not normally a fan but thought she looked stunning

bottleofbeer Sat 05-Jul-14 15:12:39

No, it's bloody 'orrible. Soz.

ChickyEgg Sat 05-Jul-14 15:15:45

It looked lovely on her but I didn't like the thickness of the silver embellishment. If it was half the size, I'd have liked it.

Horsemad Sun 06-Jul-14 08:05:44

Can't decide if I like it or not, which probably means I don't! grin Not a massive fan of FC, tbh.

Thought all the guests bar RW's wife looked ridiculous. These people have money and access to stylists and STILL they look shambolic.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now