Please note that threads in this topic are removed from the archive 90 days after the thread was started. If you would like your thread to be retrievable for longer than that, please choose another topic in which to post it.

Who is still up and what are you doing?

(42 Posts)
BoldBlackCherry Fri 27-Jun-14 00:54:14

I am watching crap TV and having a glass of wine after a shit week. I'm enjoying myself and not tired enough to sleep even though I will regret this tomorrow grin

What are you all up to?

Gumps Fri 27-Jun-14 00:55:36

I can't sleep as DH is away, I've hurt my neck and someone tried to break into my neighbours house last night.

MadDogLady Fri 27-Jun-14 00:56:39

I'm waiting for DD to get back from her prom, and hoping she's not too much longer as we're leaving for Mexico at 4:30 in the morning!

123rd Fri 27-Jun-14 00:57:45

Just got in from dinner at a friends house. I was driving. Had a lovely evening. Dh is still playing the effing play station so sat here with a glass of red.

I'm lying in bed listening to the neighbours dog barking its head off. Oh the joys.

peachesandpickles Fri 27-Jun-14 00:57:57

I meant to go to bed over an hour ago but watched Louis Theroux doc about mega jail in Miami. Strangely compelling.

TheAwfulDaughter Fri 27-Jun-14 00:59:22

I'm in hospital. I should be having an operation tomorrow that was delayed today.

I'm thinking about pulling out my stinging canula and hoping my boyfriend brings me in food and a cuddly Hello Kitty plushie tomorrow.

BoldBlackCherry Fri 27-Jun-14 00:59:26

Ooh Mexico will be lovely, enjoy smile

I'm listening to DH chatting to his online mates on Skype, and waiting to feel tired enough that I know I'll sleep when I go to bed. I'm also learning about the difference between border (reel) pipes and great highland pipes, via YouTube, following a chat with a piper earlier. Fascinating, eh?

BoldBlackCherry Fri 27-Jun-14 00:59:58

TheAwfulDaughter sorry to hear that, hope you are well soon thanks thanks

Boudica1990 Fri 27-Jun-14 01:00:09

Laying here trying to see if baby will move in the next hour or down the hospital I will go for yet another episode of reduced movement sad

Hoping the orange juice and half a honeymelon gets him going.

MagpieMama Fri 27-Jun-14 01:03:24

Sat with DH cuddling our feverish 8 month old DS. It's the first time he's been ill and he's quite grisly sad

penguinplease Fri 27-Jun-14 01:06:57

Working as usual. Not at all tired, should go to bed soon as am up at 6

Lesshastemorespeed Fri 27-Jun-14 01:07:23

In bed, too knackered to go to sleep iykwim. Dh is away. He would have made me go to bed by now. <yawn>

Susiesue61 Fri 27-Jun-14 01:07:59

Fretting over 12 year old DD's mega strop earlier, and the fact she set her BBM status to 'f off' earlier (yes I snoop!) And trying to decide if I have the beginnings of cystitis or not - thought I did, now not so sure!

TheAwfulDaughter Fri 27-Jun-14 01:08:28

Thanks Cherry. I was brought into A&E on Tuesday night, the nurses have been great but I'm just fed up sad

Cavort Fri 27-Jun-14 01:10:09

Breastfeeding our soon to be 1 year old DD. She's been unsettled for the past few nights and just wants boob, which in turn means less sleep for me. Oh well, nearly the weekend....

I hope baby moves soon Boudica.

moobaloo Fri 27-Jun-14 01:10:53

Feeding 4 week old ds smile he's just dropped off on my lap

(Hugs) to everyone having a bad night x

SabrinaMulhollandJjones Fri 27-Jun-14 01:10:59

Dissolve a teaspoon or two of bicarbinate in soda in a glass of water , now, and drink it, Susiesue.

Tastes like shit, but staves off cystitis in the early stages.

ChubbyKitty Fri 27-Jun-14 01:11:13

Sat up waiting for one of those Homepride pasta bakes to cook.

And there's a rustling coming from the shelf next to me that's got the cats undivided attention, so I might also be going to Mexico soon to get away from whatever it might be.

Seriously. Wtf is playing in my stationary? hmm

SabrinaMulhollandJjones Fri 27-Jun-14 01:11:42

I'm still up - can't sleep. Lots on my mind.

Mrsfrumble Fri 27-Jun-14 01:13:20

Fingers crossed for some baby kicks Boudica.

It's only 7.12pm here so I'm running the children's bath and contemplating a glass of red wine.

0dd Fri 27-Jun-14 01:13:21

Playing Minecraft blush and eating a frozen Capri Sun. YUM.

Rock n Roll, man.

BeachyKeen Fri 27-Jun-14 01:18:20

I am in N.S., so it is just after 9 pm.
I got the call tonight. My auntie has passed away. She had lung cancer, and was diagnosed just as I was becoming ill with what turned out to be sarcoidosis. There was a brief bit where we were both waiting for test results, mine were better news than hers. sad I am missing her, but I am glad she isn't hurting any more.

SabrinaMulhollandJjones Fri 27-Jun-14 01:21:21

so sorry, beachykeen thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now