Please note that threads in this topic are removed from the archive 90 days after the thread was started. If you would like your thread to be retrievable for longer than that, please choose another topic in which to post it.

Bhs are selling their Back to School range in stores

(12 Posts)

3 weeks before they break up in England hmm

What shit marketing arse thought that up?

AmarantaBuendia Wed 25-Jun-14 20:58:59

Where have you been? All the major stores have had it out since Easter!

frames Wed 25-Jun-14 20:59:30

20% off back to school in m&s at moment

EmilyElephantTrumpets Wed 25-Jun-14 21:00:07

I take it it's your first year buying uniform.... hmm

Mrsjayy Wed 25-Jun-14 21:01:39

Bhs always have uniform anyway scottish schools break up this week they have hag back to school signs for weeks now

TurnOverTheTv Wed 25-Jun-14 21:04:00

I always buy my uniform early. Get the inevitable shitty shopping trip out of the way so I can enjoy the holidays grin

ToAvoidConversation Wed 25-Jun-14 21:05:08

Very near end of term in Scotland.

Mrsjayy Wed 25-Jun-14 21:21:29

Dd has stopped growing she is in her last year of secondary I will get her uniform after oud holidays so mid july saves the bonkers august mayhem,

Mrsjayy Wed 25-Jun-14 21:23:02

She only likes certain blouses because she has sensory issues so bhs is where we go get it done in an afternoon

It's not my first year buying uniform - last year was my last. grin

They had no back to school signs last week in Bhs or S and M so thought I'd fallen through a time slip this week walking through the shopping centre

LucilleBluth Wed 25-Jun-14 21:26:47

It's mad isn't it. My DSs grow a few inches during the summer.

Mrsjayy Wed 25-Jun-14 21:28:00

Ah so you have no more school children so just noticing the madness actualy envy of no , more school childre n

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now