Please note that threads in this topic are removed from the archive 90 days after the thread was started. If you would like your thread to be retrievable for longer than that, please choose another topic in which to post it.

Wine

(20 Posts)
WowserBowser Sun 15-Jun-14 19:37:12

I feel like it's been a stressful and ragey day.

Anyone fancy wine

LineRunner Sun 15-Jun-14 19:38:54

Yes.

BikeRunSki Sun 15-Jun-14 19:39:37

Oh God Yes

Just waiting for DH to get back so I can go to shop. He has taken massively tantruming 5yo for a drive while I put 2 yo to bed.

dottyaboutstripes Sun 15-Jun-14 19:39:44

I have indulged somewhat already but could find room for more! Cheers!

JennyOnTheBlocks Sun 15-Jun-14 19:41:04

Funny you should mention wine

Chin-chin

WowserBowser Sun 15-Jun-14 19:42:28

Brilliant! Cheers to you all.

What you all up to?

ouryve Sun 15-Jun-14 19:43:06

We have none in the house (I must fix that). There is beer in the fridge, however.

WowserBowser Sun 15-Jun-14 19:44:35

Maybe start off with beer then?

JennyOnTheBlocks Sun 15-Jun-14 19:44:38

Just waiting for our oven chips haute cuisine meal and I think we're going to have the football on whilst I fall asleep crochet after

How about you, OP?

God no am still massively hungover from BBQ yesterday and worked 12 hours today, but you lot enjoy yourselves, I will sit and watch with a glass of water. have fun

ReeseWithoutHerSpoon Sun 15-Jun-14 19:46:14

I am FULL of the rage. I've had the mean reds since halfway through last week. I'm spending an hour writing reports (primary teacher) then shall have vino.

I have wine, tea has been eaten and we're waiting for the match to begin.

Annoyingly, I'm full of cold, hopefully the wine will act as a medicinal drink and kill the virus wink

LineRunner Sun 15-Jun-14 19:50:15

I am making a pizza.

WowserBowser Sun 15-Jun-14 19:53:23

Yes, more wine

WowserBowser Sun 15-Jun-14 20:03:07

My DH cooks but he's been away since Wed. Starving!

sanityawol Sun 15-Jun-14 20:08:04

Yes please! When over tired DS decides to allow me to 'go to the loo' go downstairs and pour

I've got hay fever and a stinking cold. I lost yesterday due to having to sleep off an antihistamine. I've had to be sociable in the sunshine with my family today, which normally would be lovely but I just wanted to be indoors in a dark room under a blanket. Just for the minute I'm in the 'hot flush' part of the virus, although I'm sure I'll be shivering again in a bit.

Wine will make everything ok... except for the pain in the arse task I have at work tomorrow that I'm going to have to do with a thick head because of my cold the wine

wine Cheers

God, I feel better for whinging!

WowserBowser Sun 15-Jun-14 20:36:22

You are my heroine sanity

BikeRunSki Sun 15-Jun-14 21:05:59

I have wine. And relax....

sanityawol Sun 15-Jun-14 21:31:11

Second glass going down nicely, and far too easily... and have just had a Lidl salted caramel fake cornetto. I don't normally like ice cream but they're amazing.

Just introducing DD (12) to Bottom in honour of Rik Mayall... it's probably completely inappropriate for her age and she should probably be on her way to bed by now, but tonight we don't care. grin

She'll be putting a piece of sellotape on the fridge at the end of this episode.

BikeRunSki Sun 15-Jun-14 22:47:12

Nah, I was allowed to stay up to watch The Young Ones when I was 12. Cultural education. Innit.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now