Please note that threads in this topic are removed from the archive 90 days after the thread was started. If you would like your thread to be retrievable for longer than that, please choose another topic in which to post it.

I wonder what the Queen thinks about..

(54 Posts)
wineoclocktimeye Sat 14-Jun-14 11:17:36

During ceremonies like the Trooping of the Colour.

It's not as if she's thinking up shopping lists or wondering if there are enough shirts ironed for next week?

MardyBra Sat 14-Jun-14 11:20:03

She's probably mentally reliving the previous evening in the secret Palace Sex Dungeon where she got Phillip trussed up in leather with a gherkin stuck up his arse.

TheSpottedZebra Sat 14-Jun-14 11:20:53

I reckon she thinks about horses.
Big horses, smaller horses. Different colour horses.
Plaits on horses, cloths on horses.
People riding the horses.
What are the horses thinking about?
Which horse looks happiest?

Yeah, I think she thinks about horses a lot.

EatBananaZombie Sat 14-Jun-14 11:23:52

Was just musing on this too.

I think she's drawn eyes on her lids and is napping.

I bet she's thinking about the next episode of Fargo or maybe she's into Corrie and Eastenders?

She probably likes to sit down with a cuppa in some slouchy pjs and watch tv like the rest of us..

Nancy66 Sat 14-Jun-14 11:28:10

"I hold the weather holds, I've hung the washing out and there's nobody to take it in."

NinjaLeprechaun Sat 14-Jun-14 11:29:21

I always wonder what she's thinking when everybody else is singing the national anthem when she's present. And does she hum along under her breath?

MardyBra Sat 14-Jun-14 11:29:40

Do you think she has a onesie Tits? maybe in a nice tiger stripe. (princess Margaret would have had leopardskin, naturally).

Then she would be able to say "one's onesie", which I think would be very satisfying.

twojumpingbeans Sat 14-Jun-14 11:30:47

MardyBra Amazing smile smile smile

Olbas Sat 14-Jun-14 11:31:45

She's probably got her ipod in and listening to thrash metal

JennyOnTheBlocks Sat 14-Jun-14 11:32:02

I bet she's thinking about lunch, and what's going to be in the sarnies.

MardyBra Sat 14-Jun-14 11:42:26

Sarnies for lunch?

I think a tin of Heinz Cream of Tomato.

MardyBra Sat 14-Jun-14 11:43:03

Well thank you kindly two

beccajoh Sat 14-Jun-14 11:45:11

"It's my fucking birthday and I'm sat here watching this shite. I'd rather be at home with a dubonnet and gin."

MardyBra Sat 14-Jun-14 11:46:54

It's not even her real birthday though. Maybe she's thinking "why do I get two birthdays".

wineoclocktimeye Sat 14-Jun-14 11:51:13

Two birthdays she thinks, but only one lot of pressies, not fair on one!

MrsCripps Sat 14-Jun-14 11:51:45

becca that was the QMum !

" Oh I cant wait to get home,take these awful shoes awf and have a cuppa while I watch the racing sigh"

beccajoh Sat 14-Jun-14 11:54:33

Well according to Wiki (coz if it's there it MUST be true, right?) she likes a dubonnet and gin before lunch every day http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dubonnet

TiredCassandra Sat 14-Jun-14 11:57:51

Probably wondering what is for lunch and enjoying watching horse's, trying to find fault so it is not so boring I read her and PP love things to go wrong.

Mrsjayy Sat 14-Jun-14 12:02:36

She is probably thinking she would like a nice cup of tea and birthday cake and hoping its going to end soon as a sideline harry looks like he was on the bevy last night he looked rough sitting in that window

MardyBra Sat 14-Jun-14 12:03:18

She's probably also trying not to let her face relax too much to its natural frowning position, so she doesn't look as miserable she did on that rainy river pageant thingy.

Mrsjayy Sat 14-Jun-14 12:04:45

She is probably thinking she would like a nice cup of tea and birthday cake and hoping its going to end soon as a sideline harry looks like he was on the bevy last night he looked rough sitting in that window

Mrsjayy Sat 14-Jun-14 12:05:24

Sorry double posting

BlondieBrownie Sat 14-Jun-14 12:06:20

'I wish they would point the camera away for one second so this peasant standing next to me can itch my thrush'

TiredCassandra Sat 14-Jun-14 12:06:29

MardyBra, I would have been miserable if I was stood up for hours, cold and wet during the river pageant.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now