Please note that threads in this topic are removed from the archive 90 days after the thread was started. If you would like your thread to be retrievable for longer than that, please choose another topic in which to post it.

What shower gel do you use?

(74 Posts)

I am using Mandara Spa; Bali Santi bath and shower oil with coconut and almond oil.

It is heavenly and from Sainsburys, love love love it!!

Dull thread I know grin

whynowblowwind Sat 14-Jun-14 09:27:00

Not dull! It varies but I am partial to Boots sanctuary - at the moment I have a honey one which smells lovely.

I also like the strawberry one from the body shop smile

I also ban the males fron using it, I buy special offer shower gel for them, bogof or whatever is cheapest.

drinkyourmilk Sat 14-Jun-14 09:29:29

It depends what's on offer! I don't like fruity ones - makes me think of teenagers.

BrokenToeOuch Sat 14-Jun-14 09:32:34

I use a Jo Malone one which is the same as my favourite person but it's too nice to waste on the plebs rest of my family so I buy them the Original Source ones!

luridshorts Sat 14-Jun-14 09:33:05

Whatever's £1 in Wilkinson. Some coconut scented shite at the moment.

TobyLerone Sat 14-Jun-14 09:34:02

Whatever's on offer.

Sparklingbrook Sat 14-Jun-14 09:42:05

Body Shop Mango. It's laaavely.

But saying that I used a normal bar of soap the other day and it was really nice, felt very clean IYKWIM.

Morethanalittlebitconfused Sat 14-Jun-14 09:46:01

Dove or a new lush soap I've just found that's made of porridge oats and great for dry skin

BrokenToeOuch Sat 14-Jun-14 09:46:52

Sorry, it's the same scent as my favourite perfume, not person confused

Blithereens Sat 14-Jun-14 09:47:39

Lush Snow Fairy (I stockpile at Christmas), Twilight or It's Raining Men. Other makes of shower gel make me itch so I stick to Lush.

EvaBeaversProtege Sat 14-Jun-14 09:48:24

I use dove or imperial leather soap.

MamaPain Sat 14-Jun-14 09:52:38

Soap and Glory Clean On Me or REN Morrocan Rose for everyday and then if I'm going out I will use my Laura Mercier one or one to match the perfume I want to wear.

BumWad Sat 14-Jun-14 09:53:16

L'occitane floral one at the mo

Badedas, or something masculine like Black Pepper.
Waitrose Essentials do a nice black pepper one.
Or the minty green one - can't remember brand.

WallyBantersJunkBox Sat 14-Jun-14 09:56:58

Petit Marseillais Gel Douche Abricot & Basilic and a scrubby mit

ReadyToBreak Sat 14-Jun-14 10:07:37

Dove soap smile yummy

Olbas Sat 14-Jun-14 10:08:40

I use J'adore soap ( Dh buys it for me every Christmas/birthday) I stopped using shower gel as it dries my skin for some reason, even the mild/simple/handmade by elves ones.
The rest of the family use Radox usually as it's always on offer.

dashoflime Sat 14-Jun-14 10:09:44

Soap. Imperial Leather because I'm old fashioned.

Harry1603 Sat 14-Jun-14 10:10:51

Body Shop coconut or chocolate. My real favourite is Flying Fox by Lush but it's too expensive so I only get it occasionally.

I want to get the Jo Malone nectarine blossom and honey one as it's my current favourite perfume but again the price is putting me off!

WallyBantersJunkBox Sat 14-Jun-14 11:38:01

dash do you shout at everyone in the house if they remove the luxury label from the centre?

It was a punishable offence in our house in the 80's - how would anyone know it wasn't just any old soap if we peeled off the label???!!shock

Yeah mum, because sooo many other people have baths in our house....

At the moment I'm sparingly using a Korres Fig fragranced one. I bought it when they had BOGOF in the supermarket. I'm hoping if I can eke it out slowly enough, by the time I run out, they'll be back on promotion.

NinetyNinePercentTroll Sat 14-Jun-14 11:44:30

Sanex the orange coloured one. It's the only thing that doesn't give me thrush.

TMI.

Oldraver Sat 14-Jun-14 11:48:53

Usually Original Source Lavender though at the moment I have a grapefruit one.I've also used Sanex as that didnt irritate my skin

I use shower gel for the sweaty bits, I have some prescription stuff for the rest

Ohwhatfuckeryisthis Sat 14-Jun-14 11:57:17

Baedadas ATM. It's lovely and reminds me of the 70s when it was dead lux. Ds and dh use Sanex fir sensitive souls skin. Dd nicks everyone else's.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now