Please note that threads in this topic are removed from the archive 90 days after the thread was started. If you would like your thread to be retrievable for longer than that, please choose another topic in which to post it.

Incompetents on huge pay...do you know any?

(101 Posts)

Can't go into what's inspired this post as I'll rant and out myself, but I'm just SICK of encountering people in my line of work (education) who are on high pay but are utterly incompetent. I don't mean in the sense that they need a bit of support - more downright lazy, negligent and dishonest.

An example - a previous boss of mine never quite seemed to be on top of things. She was a head teacher but always gave the impression of just not having much of a clue what was going on. She then left and her office was taken over by new Head. Virtually every neatly-labelled file on her shelves turned out to be empty or stuffed full of junk. Nothing was in place, including vital paper work. Lesson observations have vanished. Performance management paperwork missing. She was on 60k.

Really struggling with work at the moment. Anyone else know examples of massive incompetence that will cheer me up?

Eminorsustained Sat 14-Jun-14 21:48:06

politicians ?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now