Please note that threads in this topic are removed from the archive 90 days after the thread was started. If you would like your thread to be retrievable for longer than that, please choose another topic in which to post it.

Is Cbeebies land busy on weekdays?

(6 Posts)
Notso Fri 06-Jun-14 14:59:28

DH and I are thinking of taking our two youngest before the older DC break up.
We went the day after opening and it was heaving although the rest of the park was really quiet, so we didn't go on most of the Cbeebies rides.
I was just wondering if it was any quieter on a weekday.

ThornOfCamorr Sat 07-Jun-14 08:29:42

Hello OP we went last Sunday and Monday as dd2 had an inset day. Monday was still so busy queues for the cbeebies rides were an hour long by 11am. We stayed overnight at the Splashlandings hotel so were able to have an hour in the park before it opened. This gave us the time to go on all the cbeebies rides we couldn't get on on Sunday with no queues at all. Then we spent time watching the shows and other things. I am not sure what the rest of the week would be like perhaps you could call them and ask. We had a great time despite it being so busy. The little shows with the characters in costume are great,lovely comfy deck chairs to sit in! Mr Blooms nursery was one of my personal favourites- the dd's really felt ike they were in the programme. Mr Bloom obviously isn't there but they have excellent actors and some of the veggies. The set is exactly like the TV one! Dd age 2 was absolutely enthralled. grin

GermyElephant Sat 07-Jun-14 08:32:53

We are going at the beginning of July. We haven't told DS yet. I'm pretty excited though grin

ThornOfCamorr Sat 07-Jun-14 08:48:16

We all loved it even dd age 8! Very,very busy though I definitely recommend getting in either at 9am before opening with hotel tickets or otherwise. It leaves the rest of the day to enjoy all the other non-ride things. We also had a lovely picnic surrounded by tiny baby geese!!

PutOnAHappyFace Sat 07-Jun-14 10:18:34

We are going tomorrow so I'll let you know. With it being so new still I'm expecting it to be really busy.

PutOnAHappyFace Sun 08-Jun-14 20:06:36

Just home. It was really busy, we only stayed for 1 ride then went out onto the rest of alton towers then went back at the end of the day. 60mins wait for rides with bored and restless children. It is brilliant though.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now