Threads in this topic are removed 90 days after the thread was started.

Last night I had THE most erotic sex with my husbands best friend.

(81 Posts)
Tweenangst Fri 06-Jun-14 11:25:26

And tonight him and his very pregnant wife are coming to dinner! I don't know Hiw i am going to through the evening. What makes it worse is obviously this was a dream so no one will know why I am blushing every two minutes blush I am going to need a lot of wine.

PinkSquash Sun 08-Jun-14 14:25:48

I would love a good sex dream. I've only ever 'had' my ex, I woke just at the crucial moment it's not the first time I'd been let down by him during sex.

<vom> at Foxy Bingo fox and Eric Pollard grin

Tweenangst Sun 08-Jun-14 14:27:05

Dinner was fab, luckily DH best friend came round looking no where near as hot as I remembered. But we always have out hot night together grin

OhBabyLilyMunster Sun 08-Jun-14 14:27:15

These threads are what keep me mumsnetting. Fantastic.

Tom hardy.... Im viciously jealous.

EBearhug Sun 08-Jun-14 23:18:38

I've also had dreams about my inappropriate workplace crush, but I also disturbingly had one where I had to attend as the first aider to deal with a penile injury he'd somehow suffered, and I couldn't quite remember how to treat it (I did have to look it up in the morning, as this really worried me, as I really am a first aider at work - it's not covered in my training as it happens.) So in the dream, I was holding it, to wrap a bandage round, but I was worried that if I got the bandage tight enough to stay on, it might cause even more blood to flow, and then the bandage would get too tight...

I made myself wake up in the end, as it was getting too weird. The dream where we were both in the lift when it got stuck was a lot better.

AmIthatSpringy Sun 08-Jun-14 23:48:11

Matt Baker was fine in bed, but he was really offhand with me afterwards and totally blanked me the next day. That's why I went off him. Not such a nice boy

Strawdolly Mon 09-Jun-14 10:52:59

Why do they do that, Springy? It fair spoils it sad

Last night I had to take it in turns to go in front of various firemen. Whilst they were standing behind me talking they were cupping my boobies. I didn't mind because I had my Bravissimo bra on grin but I was wondering from time to time whether I should actually be allowing such behaviour hmm

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now