Please note that threads in this topic are removed from the archive 90 days after the thread was started. If you would like your thread to be retrievable for longer than that, please choose another topic in which to post it.

Last night I had THE most erotic sex with my husbands best friend.

(81 Posts)
Tweenangst Fri 06-Jun-14 11:25:26

And tonight him and his very pregnant wife are coming to dinner! I don't know Hiw i am going to through the evening. What makes it worse is obviously this was a dream so no one will know why I am blushing every two minutes blush I am going to need a lot of wine.

MewlingQuim Fri 06-Jun-14 14:39:58

This thread has just reminded me of my last naughty dream which was about Benedict Cumberbatch blush

I have naughty dreams about all sorts of people. Male. Female. Young. Old. My subconscious is such a slut grin

LJBanana Fri 06-Jun-14 16:20:05

hahahhahahhahahahha at your slutty subconscious!

SecretRed Fri 06-Jun-14 16:52:54

I too have been having reoccurring sex dreams involving Dec. Had them for years although I don't fancy him. My boss is another regular in my dreams.

LiberalLibertine Fri 06-Jun-14 19:11:20

I had one about Steve McDonald too!! Whyyyyyy??

I would fucking pay to have a Tom hardy sex dream.

Strawdolly Sat 07-Jun-14 10:10:06

I don't want to make you all jealous but last night .... Barack Obama!! He was good if a little distant afterwards sad

grin <all day

tigerdriverII Sat 07-Jun-14 10:16:57

These dreams are so weird and random, what the hell goes on in our heads?! I feel I ought to name change for this but I had a very strange dream involving an elderly member of the royal family. I'm a fucking anti-monarchist FFS! Too much cheese before bed I think.

AlpacaPicnic Sat 07-Jun-14 11:07:06

So jealous of Barack Obama and Benedict Cumberbatch dreams...
I dreamt crazy good sex with Adam Jones once. He of the Welsh Rugby squad. The hairy prop - looks like a caveman. It was goooooood but I wished it had been Leigh Halfpenny

MeanAndMeaslyMiddleAges Sat 07-Jun-14 11:27:58

I was traumatised for years by a dream involving a celeb who makes my skin crawl. Thankfully last year I had the reward if all dreams - Hugh Jackman. I was so excited I wrote a post here about it.

Thisvehicleisreversing Sat 07-Jun-14 11:48:17

I had a very hot sex dream about a regular customer in my shop.

I still blush when he comes in. He probably thinks I fancy him but I don't, I just know he's very good in bed grin

Bellasbundle Sat 07-Jun-14 11:55:58

Oscar Pistouris dream here and left me very confused for days after even thinking court case was harsh and he was innocent ( very relieved when reality kicked back in).

skiesmylimit Sat 07-Jun-14 12:00:03

I have had more than once quite a few times actually very amazing sex dream about ....

Dhs brother!

Now that's awkward!

Tiger - it was prince Philip wasn't it?! grin

GormlessNormTheGardenGnome Sat 07-Jun-14 12:08:06

I had an amazing threesome with Benedict Cumberbatch and Andrew Scott the other night. Was lovely. I'd never really got the Cumberbatch adoration before (Moriarty, on the other hand - yum). I have been watching A LOT of Sherlock and Parades End since then! grin

AmIthatSpringy Sat 07-Jun-14 12:19:34

I'm still laughing about Eric pollard. I had one about matt baker and to be honest I went right off him afterwards

AmeliaToppingLovesShopping Sat 07-Jun-14 12:21:06

When I was a teenager (15 iirc) I had a sex dream about Vic Reeves! I was traumatised afterwards!

Vic fucking Reeves! What was wrong with me!

I'm now 20 years older and I still remember, that is how traumatic it was!

Ohwhatfuckeryisthis Sat 07-Jun-14 12:27:59

My dsis has a huge crush on Vic and Keith lemon. Dear god, why?
I had one once about dh bf. and had orgasm and everything. I feigned a migraine that night when we were going out. And Kenneth Branagh. I saved him when he split from Emma t. and we had wild sex on the bonnet of his sports car no I don't know if he has one.

HenI5 Sat 07-Jun-14 13:12:46

grin this thread cheers me right up but it's a bit tricky keeping the laughter from DH wink

EatShitDerek Sat 07-Jun-14 13:16:51

I had a dream I slept with my friends boyfriend last night. But she asked me too as did loads of women as I had a magic talent that when I slept with a man he turned into Channing Tatum.

TwoNoisyBoys Sat 07-Jun-14 13:19:17

Thread making me laugh out loud here.....although I weirdly had this conversation with DP this morning BEFORE seeing the thread! Reminded me.....wasn't there a similar thread on here years and a mnetter said about a filthy dream she'd had involving Terry Wogan and oral sex which left her really disturbed??!! gringringrin

BerryNaughtyBoy Sat 07-Jun-14 13:21:03

I had a sex dream about the fox from the foxy bingo adverts blush

EatShitDerek Sat 07-Jun-14 13:22:41

The best sex dream I had involved Prince Harry and Greggs. I share it with anyone who would listen. I have loved the man since

superbagpuss Sat 07-Jun-14 13:25:57

I has one about Benedict - but my husband was dead so it was OK

told dh about this, and that I call Benedict Ben as a nick name

he was not impressed

kelper Sat 07-Jun-14 13:28:18

I'm so glad this thread has reappeared, i caught a glimpse of it as i was refreshing the page yesterday, and then it vanished!! i was left thinking it was a troll thread!
I keep having very rude dreams about my first boyfriend. odd thing is I'm still friends with him, DH has met him, and i don't fancy him at all!!

ivykaty44 Sat 07-Jun-14 13:30:47

best to have erotic sex with your op before dinner tonight wink

AmeliaToppingLovesShopping Sat 07-Jun-14 13:31:05

When I was a teenager (15 iirc) I had a sex dream about Vic Reeves! I was traumatised afterwards!

Vic fucking Reeves! What was wrong with me!

I'm now 20 years older and I still remember, that is how traumatic it was!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now