Please note that threads in this topic are removed from the archive 90 days after the thread was started. If you would like your thread to be retrievable for longer than that, please choose another topic in which to post it.

The Swap Thread continued

(436 Posts)
Thurlow Thu 05-Jun-14 09:42:31

Original thread

Because it's nearly full and seems to have been going so well!

My gratuitous plea is for a Gro Clock anyone might have tucked away - happy to make a donation and/or pay postage or even just pay for it as it's a much bigger item.

And I still have little girls black and hot pink trainers size 5G grin

FourAndDone Thu 05-Jun-14 17:18:41

I'd love to Charlie! Give me ideas of what you would like to swap for?smile

HungryHorace Thu 05-Jun-14 17:25:16

Just saw you got the bag, Charlie. Glad it arrived OK...the Royal Mail managed to deliver all 3 of my parcels, amazingly! :-)

charlie this are the black shoes. Size 5, black patent, worn once.

If charlie doesn't want them, I'm open to other swaps.

charlietangoteakettlebarbeque Thu 05-Jun-14 18:41:34

Four I'm a size 14 and interested in most clothes, especially summery dresses. Size 5 shoe. Going on holiday soon so something for that? Love jewellery, makeup.

I also have a 20 month old boy. He's obsessed with trains planes and automobiles. Also peppa. I'm decorating his room at the moment so anything for that?

Also have a 10 year old nephew obsessed with minecraft.

I'm very open to suggestions though so just let me know what you've got!

One, I adore the shoes, the shape, the heel. I do have a bit of a thing about patent though. Since I was little I don't like the noise it makes, puts my teeth on edge!

FourAndDone Thu 05-Jun-14 19:08:32

I'll have a dig Charlie and see if I have anything that might suit.smile

charlietangoteakettlebarbeque Thu 05-Jun-14 19:33:11

Thanks, four <gets excited>

one, I don't know whether I'd like the shoes. Can I get over my irrational fear of patent? I don't now. If anyone else comes along and wants them, give them first dibs. I'll have a think about it!

Oodlives Thu 05-Jun-14 19:50:30

babybear what size are the clothes?

Zazzabeans Thu 05-Jun-14 19:52:16

sonumb glad you liked them grin
Can't wait to receive mine smile

Would anyone be interested in older boys books ? May have a couple of fact books, minecraft books, believe it or not book etc .

Zazzabeans Thu 05-Jun-14 19:53:42

babybear I love your bracelet! what kind of things are you looking for ?

Zazzabeans Thu 05-Jun-14 19:55:26

charlietango do you still have the black maxi skirt ?

TheFairyCaravan Thu 05-Jun-14 19:56:04

I've got a brand new FIFA13 PS3 game. It's still in the cellophane wrapping, if anyone wants it.

Also, have a brand new copy of the Bruno DVD in cellophane.

I don't want anything back, I'm having a grand clear out and will be grateful of them gone.smile

SpecialStuff Thu 05-Jun-14 19:56:36

babybear the clothes came today and they're lovely thank you!

Thanks to everyone who has swapped or sent me things. This is a fab thread!

I'm still after a 0.5 grobag if anyone has one in 18-36 months. Dd is nearly too big for the one Thurlow sent me so it will be saved for my little nephew.

babybearsmummy Thu 05-Jun-14 20:12:29

Zazza the bracelet is yours smile
Oodlives I have sent you a message smile

As for swaps, I'm on the hunt for anything In The Night Garden related for my toddler! 50 Shades of Grey books 2 and/ or 3. A small to medium handbag, something pretty to make a change from the baby change bag I've been carrying around for the past 2 years!

Other than that, I'm open to anything really; nice summer shoes or summer dress! I don't know, make me an offer hehe wink

Special and Koala thank you both so much for your lovely messages, glad we could make some little one's happy with DD's "outgrowns"!!! You are both most welcome smile

Zazzabeans Thu 05-Jun-14 20:32:58

Can't help you with itng as my youngest is nearly 6, what size are you I'm clothes and shoes babybear

charlie if not the black heels, I'll have a dig around and see what else I can find

Sonumb Thu 05-Jun-14 22:30:49

Fairy If you have the Bruno DVD could I possibly have it ?

Ohhelpohnoitsa Thu 05-Jun-14 22:46:57

babybearsmummy davina dvd is yours. pm me your address please. In return, surprise me....i have 3 young boys.

TheFairyCaravan Fri 06-Jun-14 07:31:32

Of course you can Sonumb. PM me your address and I'll put it in the post next week. smile

PotatoPolly Fri 06-Jun-14 09:08:58

audit your necklace should be with you any time now smile

Sonumb Fri 06-Jun-14 10:12:28

Fairy I can't pm as I'm on the app

ChaffinchOfDoom Fri 06-Jun-14 11:07:14

thanks Charlie awesome parcel!! am wearing orange dress now it is perfect <3 <3 <3

sunglasses, white top & spiderman are superdooper too thanks

did you get the jewellery yet? I sent on Monday, second class though.

Zazza I'm very sorry for delay on pink jeans pics grin have a 10week old who is in a mad clingy stage so cant get to the laptop on some days. are you still interested? it was for an xbox 360 game wasn't it? do you still have? no worries if you've moved on <sniff>

seriously LOVING my orange dress Charlie thanks

babybearsmummy Fri 06-Jun-14 11:13:52

Thank you for the jumper charlie, my L.G has, once again, nabbed it!! She wears all my swaps so well and she's only 2 envy I swear these swaps are more for her than me!!!

x

ChaffinchOfDoom Fri 06-Jun-14 11:17:09

pink therapy jeans size 14 never worn bought in House of Fraser sale last summer , a small 14,

skinny fit

ChaffinchOfDoom Fri 06-Jun-14 11:18:23

another pic

ChaffinchOfDoom Fri 06-Jun-14 11:20:10

Zazza gets first refusal on these grin

size 14 john rocha summer tunic thingy tie at the side top leaf motif

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now