Threads in this topic are removed 90 days after the thread was started.

The Swap Thread continued

(436 Posts)
Thurlow Thu 05-Jun-14 09:42:31

Original thread

Because it's nearly full and seems to have been going so well!

My gratuitous plea is for a Gro Clock anyone might have tucked away - happy to make a donation and/or pay postage or even just pay for it as it's a much bigger item.

And I still have little girls black and hot pink trainers size 5G grin

Zazzabeans Tue 01-Jul-14 11:27:23

still got loads of stuff to swap.. grin

link

charlietangoteakettlebarbeque Wed 02-Jul-14 08:57:31

Me too! swapsies

also have a multitude of boys clothing ages between 9 months and 2 years. All in good condition and of course very fashionable wink They are piling up and would like some to go to a good home! I don't have the time or inclination to get it all out and post pics but if anyone is looking for anything in particular let me know, and I will do. Xx

Somanyillustrations Fri 04-Jul-14 10:08:15

charlie I would be interested in boys clothes smile what are you looking for in return?

charlietangoteakettlebarbeque Fri 04-Jul-14 11:04:27

Hi Somanyillustrations (your name is taken from one of my most treasured songs of all time BTW)

Um, well I am a size 14, and wear size 5 shoes. I like jewellery (costume / funky / "ethnic" hippy shit)

Especially looking for summer type dresses or some nice flip flops (broke my toe and can only wear flip flops at the moment!) or anything really!

You don't happen to have any strobe cream / primer that you don't want/use? <<long shot>>

My DS is 22 months and is obsessed with cars (or tractors / planes / automobiles in general). He has too many clothes though so if you have any toys or anything you think he might like, let me know! He doesn't have any art/craft type stuff.

Or, just try me really. What have you got at home that you no longer want or need? I might take it off your hands! smile

ChaffinchOfDoom Mon 07-Jul-14 12:42:00

zazza

do you still have the lighter blue next jeans 16 reg length ? smile

Has evil been back to the thread? I sent her a pm about a major delay to what I owe her for a swap but didn't get a reply so I don't know if she's seen it and it's been a couple of weeks. Evil if you're out there, I'm going to try and get it sent this week

charlietangoteakettlebarbeque Mon 07-Jul-14 14:33:00

Hello everyone,

Not sure how to say this, but is anyone waiting for a parcel from Sonumb?

I have been waiting since May for my return swap from her (supposed to be some hot wheel cars and a Cars laptop for my DS) but have never received it. She was giving reasons for not having sent it, and I had kind of forgotten, when another poster (not mentioning names) alerted me to the fact that she had not received anything from her either.

Anyway as it transpires, it seems that Sonumb has now disappeared off the face of the earth. Not answering any PMs.

MNHQ was alerted and they said that she had been suspended.

So, for those of you who are waiting for a parcel from Sonumb…just thought I would give you the heads up. sad

ChaffinchOfDoom Mon 07-Jul-14 16:20:53

shock

what a shame.

charlietangoteakettlebarbeque Mon 07-Jul-14 18:16:10

I know. I was in two minds as to whether to post about it as I didn't want to kill the thread. It's a great thread and I've received so many beautiful lovely things from you. Please don't let it put you off, I'm still well up for swaps!!

That's such a shame Charlie. I feel terrible about the huge huge delay to one of my swaps but I can't seem to get hold of EvilHebivore if anyone sees her around, can you please direct her to either her pms or this thread? I pm'd her a couple of weeks ago (after first pming the wrong lady!) but haven't had a reply and haven't seen her on any threads (she may have namechanged possibly?) any help getting hold of Evil would be much appreciated

EvilHerbivore Mon 07-Jul-14 18:35:04

Hello One, Im here! grin Just read your message too, thanks for keeping me updated, theres still no rush to send it, whenever you're feeling up to it is fine, hope you're well thanks

EVIL!!! I'm so glad I've tracked you down. I didn't want you to think I'd cheated you sad if not this week, I'm hoping to get it posted out by the end of the month. Everything that could have gone wrong in the past few weeks has done and I really appreciate your patience thanks

charlietangoteakettlebarbeque Mon 07-Jul-14 18:52:31

Well I for one can personally vouch for onelittlelady! She sent me the most beautiful dress, which I absolutely love. Have worn it twice already, once to a wedding!

thank you charlie it's just been an absolute disaster of epic proportions this last few weeks. Onwards and upwards though!!

charlietangoteakettlebarbeque Mon 07-Jul-14 18:59:22

So sorry to hear that, one. Hope things improve for you very soon xx

EvilHerbivore Mon 07-Jul-14 19:32:07

Truly no bother One, Im sorry to hear things aren't great too, hope it all turns around for you soon thanks

TheReluctantCountess Mon 07-Jul-14 22:42:29

Necklaces to swap

charlietangoteakettlebarbeque Tue 08-Jul-14 08:04:00

Reluctant - I love all those necklaces. Especially the wing, strawberry, bird, key, apple...etc etc wink

what are you after? here is my flickr swap shop

I also have an abundance of boys clothes / shoes / hats etc etc ages from 9mo to 3yo.

If nothing takes your fancy, let me know what type of things you're after and I will have a look

smile

TheReluctantCountess Tue 08-Jul-14 22:21:35

Nothing for me there, Charlie. Sorry.

Zazzabeans Thu 10-Jul-14 18:41:49

oooo didn't realise thread was still active as it had disappeared off threads im on.

loooong shot but does anyone have a kaftan size 12-14
still have lots to swap,including ladies next linens size 16 bnwt,ladies next jeans bnwt and lots more smile

EvilHerbivore Thu 10-Jul-14 18:45:49

Zazza could i just ask what leg length your jeans and linen trousers are please?

Zazzabeans Thu 10-Jul-14 18:48:51

few of my swaps

girls pirate costume age approx. 4-6
minecraft books
selection of ds/3ds games

Zazzabeans Thu 10-Jul-14 18:49:02

few of my swaps

minecraft books

Zazzabeans Thu 10-Jul-14 18:49:10

few of my swaps

minecraft books

Zazzabeans Thu 10-Jul-14 18:50:33

oh gosh im so sorry ladies, having trouble uploading pics sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now