Please note that threads in this topic are removed from the archive 90 days after the thread was started. If you would like your thread to be retrievable for longer than that, please choose another topic in which to post it.

Which celeb is "the one" for you?

(276 Posts)
MissOtisRegretsMadam Fri 09-May-14 13:26:57

Does anyone else have a celebrity out there that they know is the one for them?
That if they met them they would click and fall in love with and live happily with?

Mine is Craig David....

Who's yours?

IdrisElbaIsMyHusband Fri 09-May-14 13:28:13

Mines Idris Elba, he's perfection smile

MissOtisRegretsMadam Fri 09-May-14 13:30:22

I could have guessed that from your name!

I honestly know if I just had chance to meet him we would have so much in common... He could take me for a drink on Wednesday.... And the rest would be history!

MissOtisRegretsMadam Fri 09-May-14 13:31:37

By the way mrsidris have you seen that film he did with Beyoncé?!

MrsAlexVause Fri 09-May-14 13:32:50

Richard Armitage. I did actually meet him but he was obviously too shy to propose to me. Next time Richard, next time.

IdrisElbaIsMyHusband Fri 09-May-14 13:36:15

He's just had a baby with his girlfriend so I don't think he'll be falling in love with me any time soon sad I've never seen that film but that's because I really dislike Beyoncé she can't act at all

ChoccyBunny Fri 09-May-14 13:36:22

Tom Hiddleston... just so delicious. His positivity would balance my depression nicely wink And did I already mention how gorgeous he is?

FoxSticks Fri 09-May-14 13:37:16

Gary Barlow. I loved him even when he was a bit chubby, which makes me positive he would overloom my little bit of chub.

Taffeta Fri 09-May-14 13:41:40

Rupert Penry-Jones. He is mine

I wish. Lucky, lucky Dervla. envy

MissOtisRegretsMadam Fri 09-May-14 13:48:40

mrsidris don't give up hope... True love will prevail. If you are wanting to get over him though watch the Beyoncé film it's dreadful!

fox that shows true loyalty and will count for something if you ever meet him....

TallyGrenshall Fri 09-May-14 13:50:11

Well clearly ChoccyBunny is wrong because Tom Hiddleston is mine, all mine

TractorTedMum Fri 09-May-14 13:50:52

Hugh Jackman, with the Wolverine get up, even the mutton chop side locks. Hmmmmmm................. Yes please! The thought of he holding me in those arms as I fall asleep makes me all squishy inside grin AND he's a really nice bloke x

StarDustInTheWind Fri 09-May-14 13:52:49

Tim Roth............ mm mmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....... he is mine

lavenderhoney Fri 09-May-14 13:55:57

James Bluntsmile

SoftKittyWarmKitty Fri 09-May-14 13:56:25

James Blunt. He's engaged though sad. His fiancee is a very, very lucky lady.

SciFiFan Fri 09-May-14 13:58:51

I'm claiming Benedict Cumberbatch before anyone else does grin

Ryan Gosling obviously.... wink

MissOtisRegretsMadam Fri 09-May-14 14:01:52

It's irrelevant if they are married or engaged.... The point is they are the ones for us... We just haven't had the opportunity to meet them yet!

CJCregg Fri 09-May-14 14:04:19

Ha ha ha ha Taff. I saw RP-J and thought 'Oh shit, Taff'll be cross.' Then I realised it was you. [snort]

Eddie Izzard. And John Cusack. Mind you, he's let himself go a bit recently like I haven't.

RiverTam Fri 09-May-14 14:06:04

dammit, too slow off the mark, both of mine have been snapped up (Benedict Cumberbatch and Richard Armitage). Well, it'll just have to be Matthew McFadyen then. Or Aiden Turner. And I'm beginning to see the appeal of Aaron Paul...

diege Fri 09-May-14 14:12:33

Simon Cowell or Rafa Nadal. I'm not fussy but possibly Cowell first all else being equal.

violetlights Fri 09-May-14 14:12:42

TractorTedMum - ill fight you for him! Z-z-z-zing! [claws out]

agnescrumplebottom Fri 09-May-14 14:12:57

Sex on Legs grin

Femshep Fri 09-May-14 14:14:38

Mads Mikkelsen (the new Hannibal Lecter)

He actually makes my knees weak saddo grin

bottleofbeer Fri 09-May-14 14:14:56

I just do not get the Benedict Cumberbatch thing at all. He looks like a Greg (as in the alien).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now