Please note that threads in this topic are removed from the archive 90 days after the thread was started. If you would like your thread to be retrievable for longer than that, please choose another topic in which to post it.

would you knock on strangers door - poo related?

(80 Posts)
shggg245 Sat 03-May-14 21:47:48

This happened today - middle aged, well dressed couple knocked on my door, the woman desperatly needed the loo!

I was mortified as my house looked like a bomb had gone off but I let her in and made sure she had hand towel and inspected loo to make sure it was acceptable. At least she opened the window but blimey the pong!

Dh says I should've refused but we live in a fairly remote location and they seemed trustworthy. I didn't want to appear tight.

Is it me or is this quite a strange thing to do? Personally I wouldn't have the bottle. So wwyd?

TheHappyMonkey Sat 03-May-14 22:29:00

Well exactly. I'm a lot of things but I can't be accused of poohing into just any old common or garden carrier bag!

WorraLiberty Sat 03-May-14 22:34:23

Perish the thought!

I hope you wiped your arse with a page from the Times

TheHappyMonkey Sat 03-May-14 22:35:09

The Economist, obviously. Standards you know, standards.

iK8 Sun 04-May-14 00:00:32

What a dilemma! Shit in pants or be eaten by lions? Tricky.

PenguinBear Sun 04-May-14 00:04:40

Is have said yes as I suffer with IBS and know when you have to go, you simply have to go!

How long was she in there for?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now