Please note that threads in this topic are removed from the archive 90 days after the thread was started. If you would like your thread to be retrievable for longer than that, please choose another topic in which to post it.

Things you want to say, but can't

(77 Posts)
stoptalkingmoredoing Thu 27-Feb-14 19:12:58

Fuck off, I was asking for some help and a bit of slack. Yes, you might have had to stay up lesson planning until 11pm last night. I wish I had the fucking luxury.

I work the same amount of hours as you but I'm contracted for 1/5 less and once I get home I have a young child to look after, likewise at the weekend, whereas you have yourself to look after and spend your weekends fucking relaxing.

All this week I've been in before 7.30am and ive been leaving at 5.30pm which is only due to the fact that it takes me 30 minutes to get to my wrap around care. I made it by 2 minutes tonight and because you wouldn't help me or give me some slack I'm having to come in on my day off, so instead of working on my assignment, I will have to do it at the weekend and ignore my DD

Fuck off bitch

Lollyheart Thu 27-Feb-14 19:17:20

Grow up you twat, you're well past it and no one fancies you. So stop thinking you're gods gift to women when your an ugly old man.
Ahhh that's better.

Normalisavariantofcrazy Thu 27-Feb-14 19:18:07

I don't believe you. Stop lying, stop whinging, stop being so manipulative and selfish and people might just want to spend some time with you. As it is once again your kids get pushed from pillar to post - this time to my house which has caused a massive row between me and my DH.

You chose the situation you're in. Stop blaming everyone else and accept personal responsibility.

Get over yourself and grow up

Yours

You very close to not being

A Friend

SundaySimmons Thu 27-Feb-14 19:31:02

Lollyheart, I had know idea that you know my ex!

I would like to add, that his cock isn't moreish as the sad old twat used to tell me that previous girlfriends had told him!

RimmersLustMonster Thu 27-Feb-14 19:37:00

I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you. But I know you're a twat and I will continue not contacting you because it's the only sane thing to do. But did I say I missed you? I miss you.

something2say Thu 27-Feb-14 19:42:12

Dear D,
I am so gutted about what happened to you. I barely knew you but liked turning up at the pub knowing a random might be there, a friendly face. I am a bit upset with you tho for the choices you made. You got off your tits so much it eventually killed you. You can't party every day. But I guess you know that. My heart breaks for the way you died all alone and your ex had to find you in the morning. I think that's so sad.
In honesty this is why I don't see those people anymore. I thought, if I carry on hanging around with them, something like this will eventually happen. Well it did, and it was you.
RIP. I am so sorry.

Coelacanth Thu 27-Feb-14 19:47:01

You know how smug you are that you got away with working whilst being 'off sick' with 'depression' for 6 months after you fucked me over and left me for someone else?

You should be worried now.

OsMalleytheCat Thu 27-Feb-14 19:51:55

Please fuck off with your parenting "advice" I see how your children behave and it will be a cold day in hell before I let DS behave like that.
Your child is too old for his dummy! And too young for coke!
Also his overall health would probably be greatly improved if you didn't smoke in the house, in the car and around him regularly.

restinggenius Thu 27-Feb-14 19:52:14

Thank you, 2 nice friendly women for inviting me to join you coffee on the third day of our course when it was obvious I was a no-mates.
It's lovely now that we are a '3' in the class and go for lunch together every day of the course.
And as a bonus we get along really well and I'd like to ask for both your email addresses when the course finishes in a few weeks but know that I won't because I'm socially awkward and crap at stuff.

rumbelina Thu 27-Feb-14 19:55:56

Brewery.

Oh and stop putting on that stupid voice whenever you ring me and I'm sorry but I don't care about your dog or your poorly mum. You are a colleague that I barely know and I'm sick of having to sympathise about some woe every time you fucking ring about a work thing in your stupid babyish voice. You are not the only person in the world with problems and you lose my sympathy by acting like you are. And did I mention the voice?

Ohwhatfuckeryisthis Thu 27-Feb-14 20:00:01

That's lovely resting can't you ask them on the pretext of needing help with work?

I am ashamed of the way you treat women. You were not brought up that way. Also your new girlfriend is lying to you, no one that ill, having that treatment would be able to go clubbing. But you packed your lovely girlfriend just for an easy shag, so you are stuck with this one. Idiot.

GoldieBear Thu 27-Feb-14 20:05:09

You haven't seen our grandad for the last 15 years so piss off with your Facebook 'RIP' now that he's died.

Primadonnagirl Thu 27-Feb-14 20:07:59

To my boss...you are clever and ambitious and want everyone to do well...but you are pushing people too hard and that's why they are leaving meaning the rest of us are struggling. People want to do a good job but not everybody is interested in promotion and that's Ok...they all want me to tell you but I don't have the guts

puds11isNAUGHTYnotNAICE Thu 27-Feb-14 20:08:10

Stop asking me if I'm ok. I'm not ok, but I'm not going to tell you that. Please leave me alone, this is making things worse.

YoU are the only one who made any reference to what I'd been through, but kept quiet about. You only knew about it because you walked your dog the same way I walked to get away from it. Why did you have to look so happy? I thought all this would be burnt up in his coffin and it is rattling around in me and won't go away. I should have said he was just an ordinary man, not let it be said he was perfect.

YOU have so much power and privilege and you roll around in it like it's fox shit but then you shut me out and won't even share scraps of information. I will never know the people you kmow unless you unlock that door for me. The clock is ticking.

YOU are a scheming, heartless bitch. You showboat with your heart on your sleeve and then in the quiet moments you say the most breathtakingly hateful things. So you 'don't believe in' the very thing that DH earns a living in, puts a roof over our heads, keeps my DD from harm and has given me my life back? You do still smoke though? FOTTFSOFAKFO!

YOU don't know what you did when you said I look just like the one who took her own life. You are such a lovely pwrson and I know you meant no harm, but I cant get it out of my head.

Thank you OP, I feel much better now.

As you were. blush

Lozislovely Thu 27-Feb-14 22:22:11

XH - fuck you for thinking I'm going to sit here all Miss Faversham like whilst you have your cake and eat it with multiple woman - sorry love - I have better self worth than that!

Crazy lady at work - NO, I do not want to look at your dodgy fucking knee for the 100th time, or feel the fabric the skirt you are wearing is made of or your fucking jewel collection.

Mate - NO I don't want to hear how fucking wonderful your DH is, how he earns soooooo much money and how wonderful it is to have 5 holidays a years - you live in a shithole FFS!!!

And breathe wink

plannedshock Thu 27-Feb-14 22:25:57

You are a nasty bitch, yes you are fat, you are fat because you eat monster munch and don't exercise, it doesn't affect your confidence because you are confident enough to have sex behind bil back. You do fuck all and he pays for everything. I hate your woe is me face, change it, you have a beautiful daughter and a far too forgiving partner. Stop being so nasty and writing your poor me stories all over Facebook it's tacky you massive knob head.

Euphemia Thu 27-Feb-14 22:26:40

Mum, I'm suffering too and I can't cope with driving for four hours every Sunday to visit you. It's half my weekend gone! I work FT and get no time to myself. I need help and support too. I need you to come and visit me instead. It's been two years. Get someone to walk the bloody dog, and get on a train. I can't keep giving and giving.

You are a hypochondriac. I love you, but your constant whinging about your health is very difficult to live with. I don't need to hear about every poo you have- especially not at dinner time.

jerin Thu 27-Feb-14 22:35:16

Dear MIL
Your daughter found your will a few years ago and learned that she was to inherit nothing. Since then she has made our lives a misery by spreading vile untruths, lying, manipulating and getting money from us all which she never pays back. Between us, she owes us several thousand pounds, she has stolen from each of us, including the children.
Now she has turned you against us all and is enjoying every minute. Be careful.

Katkins1 Thu 27-Feb-14 22:47:34

When you make comments behind my back, it hurts. Yes, you are everything I'm not, but I've had to claw my way up from nothing. You might be jealous of my 'success' in some small way, but you know fuck all about my life. I'd swap my childhood for yours any day. So shut the fuck up with making me feel like I don't fit in to your tiny circle. When I graduate, I'll never speak to you again. And I'll be glad. Your bullying has made me ill.

yolothankgod Thu 27-Feb-14 22:56:42

Dm & Dp,

I am so tired & I'm not sure I can take anymore.

Dm you expect way to much from me I know you are going through a lot but I'm not well enough to cope with the extra stress and all your problems on top of mine please can you realise this.

Dp recently you have become a complete nob and their is no reason for it, you know who I am and how I'll I can be just because you can't see my illness doesn't mean it's not their, I'm not sleeping & I'm not eating I hide in my room all day while you are out as I don't feel safe anywhere else.
I need your help and not your criticism I know I'm a crap partner & a useless mum but I can't help who I have become recently.
Please help me.

Also Dp stop letting work take the piss as we are beyond struggling to live, grow a back bone!

LooksGoodWrappedUp Thu 27-Feb-14 22:57:47

Those eyebrows you've painted on look fucking stupid! They are actually getting bigger every week, pretty soon you will have a mono brow! This could be the reason why you hardly smile and walk right past me without acknowledging me every morning when we drop our dc off at school, even though I'm always cheerful (whether I feel shit or not) and approachable, from now on I will pull a cats bum face at you smile

nouvellevag Thu 27-Feb-14 22:58:48

Mum, I wish you would ask how I am sometimes. I have tried so hard to be an emotional support to you these last few years. I'm struggling myself now and it would mean so much if I could share some of it with someone from home. I don't think you really want to know, and that makes me feel so lonely.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now