Please note that threads in this topic are removed from the archive 90 days after the thread was started. If you would like your thread to be retrievable for longer than that, please choose another topic in which to post it.

OMG im upduffed

(15 Posts)
NotInYourNature Wed 19-Feb-14 15:44:11

We have been ttc since the end of august and i was utterly convinced that i wasn't pg. I even told my dh i was sure this month was a bust.

For some unknown reason i took an opk and it was a strong positive...then Dh called me from tesco and asked if i wanted anything so i said pick up some pregnancy test.
I got a faint bfp and now i'm sitting here in shock. I'm supposed to be cleaning for my ds's 1st bday on saturday and i have people arriving at 6am...i have beds to make and dishes to do.

With ds i knew instantly this time i had no clue.

WOW

MrsWolowitz Wed 19-Feb-14 15:45:55

Congratulations! Lovely smile flowers

DevonFolk Wed 19-Feb-14 15:47:34

Congratulations! thanks

(Slightly shock that you started ttc when your DS was 6mo though. How on earth did you find the energy?!)

thegreylady Wed 19-Feb-14 15:48:07

flowers Congratulations

mrsjay Wed 19-Feb-14 15:49:33

oh congratulations flowers

<waves> hello Mrs W not seen you around in ages

CrazyOldCatLady Wed 19-Feb-14 15:49:50

Congrats : ) I was pregnant with DS on DD's first birthday - my parents were beyond horrified and thought I was insane! Don't worry, though, it's a lovely age gap.

NotInYourNature Wed 19-Feb-14 15:50:23

We were blessed with a very good sleeper. Alas those days have gone but he slept brilliantly till teeth stared

MummyPig24 Wed 19-Feb-14 16:34:38

Congratulations!

BobaFetaCheese Wed 19-Feb-14 16:37:04

Congrats! We've got 18 and a bit months between ours (but like you started trying ages before bfp!), it's such a lovely gap!

EmotionalCrotch Wed 19-Feb-14 16:38:10

Congratulations flowers

Ahhhh! Congratulations.

NotInYourNature Wed 19-Feb-14 16:49:19

Both of mine took 6 months of ttc. But both one real solid month of trying iykwim.
I am breast feeding so my cycle only got into some kind of normality his month and i knew i was ovulation before that it was a total stab in the dark...ha ha

DonkeysDontRideBicycles Wed 19-Feb-14 17:04:03

Autumn baby? lovely. (Any EDD is a good time for that matter). Congratulations.

xxMrsCxx Wed 19-Feb-14 17:09:24

Congrats! Lovely surprise! I was 13wks pregnant when my twin boys had their 1st birthday .... Great age gap .... If only I could turn back and do it all again lol x

NotInYourNature Wed 19-Feb-14 18:02:42

Thanks everyone. im super excited about the small gap. i wanted them very close so 18/19 months is a brilliant age gap.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now